Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Sunnysmom if it wasn't for you I'd miss out on so many pretty lippies 😘 I do really appreciate it truly. I needed lip balm the other day and the only thing I had was a tinted balm. The mess it made in my mask!

Aww thanks @niki172 that truly makes me feel so good! So glad my life’s passion must have a purpose! 😘😂 Even if I don’t wear as much makeup these days I still put on the darn lip even if to wipe it off before my beloved Farmacy balm and mask! Have you gotten any of the masks with lips on them by the way?! I found 2 darling ones! Both are on thinnish side so they need inside filters too but they are so cute! 🙄😂

DF2D5C96-2F10-4FD1-B919-2C90C02B7C65.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I haven't gotten any masks with lippies on them, but I have a ton with fun prints like cats, dogs, flowers, etc. I did just get a fancy silk one from Etsy that I'm waiting for still. All of my masks except for 2 have the little wire in them to help keep glasses from fogging up. I did have one mask pick up my SPF which was weird. Thankfully they're washable.

Ooh @niki172 I need doggie ones! Tell me brands if any please! I got a few florals on Etsy too, love to support all those shops. 
I like the wires also tho these don’t have them. Grr. Don’t you hate our glasses fogging up?! The silks looks so pretty ! I’d love one but being cheap and wondering about washing / ironing?! ( Still can’t believe having these convos about masks much less all the money spent on em these days. Nutty.) 

@Sunnysmom love these!  Hope you are doing well!

Hi my friend! Hope you are also @meganlisa! 🤗🥰

Bobbi Brown Thread

New - Cranberry Crush Collection consists of a new Luxe Lip Color Brick + the Cranberry Brightening Brick and Crushed Lip Color in Cranberry, both from the permanent line. Swatches of the lip brick are below. I personally love BB's Brightening Bricks.

@TraceyEB Great photos.  I passed on this collection wondering if it isn't too dark.  You?

@meganlisa, hi!! I passed because I have the cranberry brightening brick and 3-4 of the lipsticks in lip palette. Nice to see your post! Hope you are well!

Great pics w colors @TraceyEB ! 😘

@TraceyEB  wow that is STUNNING

@ChristalM, isn't it!! Well done, BB! It has some of my favourite lipstick shades, too!

New lip palette in cranberries. Looks similar to Gucci Westman Atelier lip palette in texture maybe. @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 

F7EEA47F-E331-4705-8AFF-BC71BD7DF100.png

@Sunnysmom   Thanks for the warning, I mean, tag. 😉  Safe on this one- I have all but one.  It is pretty!

Haha @Ispend2much6 I get it! 😂 I just have the darkest one and thankfully don’t need rest! Phew. One down. lol. 

@Sunnysmom, when I first saw this, I was hoping it was a blush! Lovely lipstick shades and interesting texture, at least from the pictures. I own many in this palette but love the Fall feel to this collection!

I had hoped so too @TraceyEB funny! Same brain! We have these and don’t need but it is pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, it really is pretty!

Bobbi Brown Thread

NEW - Vitamin Enriched Eye Base launches Aug. 7.

Only another Bobbi Brown topic has anyone seen those Real Nudes Palettes and the Cranberry Collections and new Crushed Lipsticks they are selling in Asia? They're beautiful - are they coming to USA?

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

So excited with this!
2 Replies
testing