Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Ispend2much6, thanks for posting! It's very tempting!

@TraceyEB   You're welcome!

@Ispend2much6, I was so excited, I just noticed luxe lips...

@Ispend2much6, I was so excited, I just noticed luxe lips, I hope the mattes are included!

@Ispend2much6, Your welcome. Sorry I didn't get to you be...

@Ispend2much6, Your welcome. Sorry I didn't get to you before midnight, I was exhausted from work and went to bed at 8:30 😴

Re: @Ispend2much6, Your welcome. Sorry I didn't get to you be...

@Luvstravel  I hope you get some rest.  Since I couldn't make up my mind, I ordered all 3. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, From left to right. Cheeky Peach, Bitten P...

@Ispend2much6, From left to right. Cheeky Peach, Bitten Peach, Rebel Rose, Burnt Cherry, Fever Pitch. So the one you asked about is Rebel Rose.

Re: @Ispend2much6, From left to right. Cheeky Peach, Bitten P...

@Luvstravel   Thanks so much for your help!

@Ispend2much6, I have these 5 and then my first one, On F...

@Ispend2much6, I have these 5 and then my first one, On Fire, so 6 total. So if the luxe mattes aren't on sale, I'm good, but if they are, I'll pick up a few more 😊

Re: @Ispend2much6, I have these 5 and then my first one, On F...

@Luvstravel   Is the third lipstick from the right Razzberry?  Thanks!

Re: @Ispend2much6, I was so excited, I just noticed luxe lips...

@Luvstravel   I hope so too!  You must be close to having the entire collection with all of the deals you've gotten!

@Ispend2much6, You're awesome! Wanted to pick up a few mo...

@Ispend2much6, You're awesome! Wanted to pick up a few more matte colors🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

BB Luxe Gems Holiday 2019 Collection. Multiple releases beginning mid-Oct.

Photo below (clockwise): Luxe Illuminating Powder, Luxe Gems Eyeshadow Palette, Luxe Rich Gemstone Eyeshadow (singles), Jewel Luxe Lipstick, and Essentials Travel Brush Set.

Image3867603110535711238.jpg

Thanks @TraceyEB this looks so pretty and the new lippies too! 

@Sunnysmom they look like Bobbi's take on the TF Lip Sparks!

Exactly what I was thinking @TraceyEB! will be fun to see!  😄

Thanks for posting @TraceyEB .  Those Luxe Rich eyeshadows are wonderful!

@Ispend2much6, this collection certainly got my attention!

NEW Luxe Shine Intense lipsticks available now for pre-order (+ free shipping) on BB direct. Ships by Sept. 10. BB direct has listed 10 of the 14 shades swatched below.

Image6362074884861019874.jpgImage9137601170104739584.jpgBobbi-Brown-Luxe-Shine-Intense-Lipstick-2019-Fall-Collection.jpg

Bobbi Brown Thread

New Couture Drama palette available at Sephora

BOBBI BROWN - Couture Drama Eyeshadow Palette

Bobbi Brown Thread

Saks is selling the new BB Makeup Melter and Cleanser for $30 vs $38 at other retailers. Decided to pick one up. After a shake, it dispenses as a foam and there's a tingling sound as the foam breaks down, then massage into your skin and remove with a warm cloth. I've not experienced any tightness afterwards and it fully removed my makeup except for mascara. I find it's a nice light cleanser, especially for the summer.

A few of the new BB anniversary sale offerings. Pretty Pout lip and Instant Glow. Like them both. (Wasn’t thrilled with the larger Essential Deluxe set - very warm and pale peachy so I didn’t get it. Others may love it obv!)  The Bellini gloss in Pretty Pout is the shimmer look I wanted from the new TF lip sparks and wasn’t it for me. lol. Plum lipstick great of course.  And the highlighter is so good! Sparkle gloss is warm golden. Cute sets! @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 Pretty Pout lip set, Instant Glow setPretty Pout lip set, Instant Glow set

1F16B381-7036-49EB-8149-9831DAF0130C.jpeg

Top to bottom - Pretty Pout, Instant GlowTop to bottom - Pretty Pout, Instant Glow

Store goodies! ( that I didn’t eat etc lol)Store goodies! ( that I didn’t eat etc lol)

testing