Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Bobbi Brown Thread

Holiday 2019 swatches - Love in the Afternoon (top) and Smoke and Metals (bottom) eyeshadow palettes. Early November release.

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Ooh @TraceyEB I love the Smoke and Mirrors one. Shall be mine I hope. Very wearable yes @meganlisa and ditto on the hi! 🥰

I can't resist some of the brand's offerings because they are so wearable, flattering and perfect.  The sheer lipsticks are always in my bag.

I love this palette.  Looks like exactly what the brand does well - wearable everyday looks.

@meganlisa, you really summed it up perfectly! (And, hi!!)

Hi!  I am lurking on the BB thread, and will likely be buying this palette if not more.  And the holiday stuff is coming!

Hope you are doing well!

Bobbi Brown Thread

Today only at Macy's, 50% off Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip Double Crush Edition (Ambre, East Coast Slay, West Coast Bae, and Hush Hush) - $13, enter FLASH at checkout.

@TraceyEB   Thanks!  Just coming here to share.  I ordered Hush Hush of course. 🙂  I love this formula!

@Ispend2much6, Yep you're correct. If you see it again wi...

@Ispend2much6, Yep you're correct. If you see it again will you tag me? Thanks.

Re: @Ispend2much6, Yep you're correct. If you see it again wi...

Sure @Luvstravel .  

@Ispend2much6, Dang, I'm just now waking up and Hush Hush...

@Ispend2much6, Dang, I'm just now waking up and Hush Hush is sold out. Oh well, guess I didn't need it 🙂

Re: @Ispend2much6, Dang, I'm just now waking up and Hush Hush...

@Luvstravel   I didn't buy it at Belk the other day, and I just gave in today at Macy's.  I'm sure it will show up somewhere else on sale.

Don't forget all BB Luxe Lipsticks (regular and liquid, not sure about the mattes,) are 50% off at Belk tomorrow!

@Ispend2much6, I just about forgot! Just placed 2 separat...

@Ispend2much6, I just about forgot! Just placed 2 separate orders for 6 new luxe mattes ❣

Bobbi Brown Thread

End of Summer Sale - 25% off sitewide!

BB Luxe Shine Intense lipsticks - swatches and how they look worn below. They may be on counter at Nordstrom. See IG sams_top_picks for more photos of her wearing the lipsticks.

Image2946526198966058580.jpgImage1854538750297497987.jpgImage5546431190074034626.jpg

Just when I think I have enough lipstick in my life, along comes BB with another formula that's right up my alley. WHY, Bobbi?😂

Ruh Roh @TraceyEB that red and burgundy! 

@Sunnysmom, that burgundy, Night Spell, is in my order (BB is 25% off until tonight). IG account Sams_top_picks has a photo of her wearing it. I suspect this line is replacing the Nourishing Lip Color line.

Oh no @TraceyEB ! I have been ignoring that sale because I thought those wouldn’t be included!!😳🤣shoot! Yippee! 

Belk is having a 12 Days of Beauty deals event.  On Sunday, 9.1, their BB Luxe lipsticks will be 50% off!

wk29_beauty_on_12days_grid2019_day12.jpg

11 Replies
testing