Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of the Essentials palettes except for Night Smoke.

Top row: Blue Storm, Midnight Orchid; Bottom row: Into the Sunset, Burnished BronzeTop row: Blue Storm, Midnight Orchid; Bottom row: Into the Sunset, Burnished Bronze

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@TraceyEB   @Sunnysmom   The Essential Eye Palettes are in at BB direct!  I kind of wish I'd saved my Gilt City voucher until now.

Great find! Looks like a global launch. Wouldn't surprise...

Great find! Looks like a global launch. Wouldn't surprise me if they're already at the BB counters, @Sunnysmom.

Re: Great find! Looks like a global launch. Wouldn't surprise...

@TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 My Nordies SA told me hoping end of month but seeing they’re on BB now I bet it won’t be too long. 

Will be good to see in person. 

@Sunnysmom, that's good to know! I hate to say that of the few live swatches that I've seen, Night Smoke was the most pigmented and caught my eye right away.

I need to look @TraceyEB. Of course that’s the one I’d love to see too. All these smoky eyes good grief! Lol. Be careful what we wish for from last year I guess! Yea! 

@Sunnysmom, so true!!

Omg they just came in to Nordies today! You were so right @TraceyEB ! Here is Night Smoke from my SA there. She says I’m going to love it for sure so I know you will too! lol. @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 New BB Night SmokeNew BB Night Smoke

@SunnysmomIt's here! Looks really good!!

Yea @TraceyEB did you get it too?!! Excited for you! Looks so pretty! 

Yea hope so @TraceyEB ! Thank you! I’m gonna ask tomorrow at Nordies.  Keep you posted! 

@Ispend2much6 @meganlisa 

😱oh dear I real want this @Ispend2much6 thank you! Wonder when Nordies will get it or Bloomies! I have so many notes from them! May not be able to wait however! 

@Sunnysmom   I don't know; I hope they're good!

Bobbi Brown Thread

Here are the Urban palettes to which @ispend2much is referring below. I hope they come to the US/Canada or, later, the CCO.

Has anyone mentioned the All In One Palettes- travel version?  These are so rich-looking.  Right now they are exclusive to Travel Retail Shops but I hope they come home to the US soon!

London Edition

New York

Seoul

Bobbi Brown Thread

Coming Soon preview from Cassandra Garcia, Editorial Makeup Artist with Bobbi Brown.

More new products from Bobbi Brown:

1. Nordstrom online has the new Makeup Melter and Cleanser ($38); 

2. Saw this post of a new Couture Drama eyeshadow palette;

3. The Essentials palettes launching at BB in the UK on July 4. No date for US/Canada.

Image8349454543008749970.jpg

Image6170165735631259241.jpg

Image3954393473568291845.jpg

Saw in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview catalogue. Sale begins July 19, with early access for cardholders on July 12.Image4955003836256418144.jpg

Ooh thank you @TraceyEB saw this too and thought of you! We know we’ll be checking this out!! 💞

@Sunnysmom, I love the idea of an all-in-one face palette. Fingers crossed that it has good pigmentation!

Me too @TraceyEB even tho I know I have plenty! Never the pt tho is it! Hope we can see soon! 

testing