Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bronze Nude on Nude eyeshadow palette is back in stock on Bobbi direct. Saw it under Makeup/Palettes and Sets. The Ulla Johnson collection is now available for purchase.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown 2019 Summer Collection. Gorgeous collection and that packaging! The highlighter shade is Rosy Glow. Update: All products below available now at Saks online. Thanks to @seekingtruth for seeing the high shine liquid eyeshadows were posted.

Rosy Glow HighlighterRosy Glow Highlighter

@TraceyEB Such beautiful packaging!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

The new liquid eye is now available at Saks!

@seekingtruth, thanks for your post! I had no idea they w...

@seekingtruth, thanks for your post! I had no idea they were liquid eyeshadows.

In their sample section right now Nordstrom has a Bobbi Brown lip card with samples of Luxe Lip Color in Your Majesty, Luxe Matte Lip Color in Boss Pink, Luxe Liquid Lip Velvet Matte in Tomboy, and Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine in Read the News- free with any beauty purchase.

Product picture

If you’ve been hesitating on the Crushed Liquid Lipstick, I highly recommend trying them out. I hate most liquid lipstick, but this formula is different. It doesn’t have the lasting power of a traditional liquid, but it’s so comfortable that you’ll forget you’re wearing it. This is the shade Give a Fig 😍

3E0DA339-03AB-4A20-B56D-02F012A913F0.jpeg

RE: Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Looks gorgeous on you @tastelikewater I am a BB fan but don’t always love the lipsticks. I was torn between the Fig and Smoothie Move and ended up getting Smoothie. Not disappointed. Nice coverage, feel and lasts longer than I thought. Will definitely need to get more colors!

@tastelikewater   You are so right about the formula!  I hope BB expands the collection.

@tastelikewater Looks so pretty! I like them also! 

I usually don't have the best of luck with Bobbi Brown either @tastelikewater but I got the crushed liquid lipstick in mango mood a couple days ago and can't stop wearing it. It actually feels like a balm! so moisturizing and comfortable yet the color doesn't slide around. I don't know how they did it but I am glad they did!

@SurprisedLemur I can see myself picking this up in a few more shades! Juicy Date, Smoothie Move, Haute Cocoa...so many look right up my alley. 

Early next week, Bobbi Brown direct will be *restocking* the sold out LE LUCKY IN LUXE lipstick shades New York Sunset, Soho Sizzle, and Afternoon Tea. Top-Bottom: Afternoon Tea, Manhattan Sunrise, New York Sunset, Soho Sizzle (photo: kleo-beaute)Top-Bottom: Afternoon Tea, Manhattan Sunrise, New York Sunset, Soho Sizzle (photo: kleo-beaute)

@TraceyEB Such beautiful shades! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

Oh thank you @TraceyEB ! I’ve been impatiently waiting!! Is it coming to Nordstrom too or no? Have we heard?!

I really don't know, @Sunnysmom. I've seen counter displays for collection on Thailand BB MUAs IG, but don't know if they are coming to counters in the US or not.

@TraceyEB I asked my SA and she doesn’t think so but was going to double check. :(. Hoping we get emails when BB site replenishing their stock. I didn’t see a spot to be notified for these. 

@Sunnysmom, Thanks so much for checking with your SA. It's a lunar new year collection, so it may not come to counters here. Will tag you when I see the restock on the website. (BB doesn't have product notifications. Boo.)

@TraceyEB @Thanks oodles! Yes maybe not. I’ll let you know as I hear also. I also asked the chat line on BB this morning when they may show up and she had zero clue. lol. Just said sold out. 🙄 I suggested product notifications too. 

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown Lunar New Year Collection - Crystal Drama Eyeshadow Palette in LE packaging - Luxe Lipsticks (4 LE shades, 4 permanent shades) - Intensive Skin Serum foundation in LE packaging

Anonymous Insider

wow 😍😍😍😍😍

wow 😍😍😍😍😍
4 Replies
testing