Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Black opium by Yves Saint Lauren

I have a handful of Brands I'm loyal to. I got a sample of black opium and I am so obsessed with that smell. I would like to know everyone's opinion on the staying power, The Change-Up and just their overall opinion of this new scent. Thank you!

Re: Black opium by Yves Saint Lauren

@klmitchell Black Opium is one of my favorite scents for fall. It’s not new though, it’s been around for quite some time. The staying power is great, but most scents last on me. If you love it, I’d recommend stocking up on sample viles for travel so you can wear it when you’re away from home and don’t need to worry about packing a full size bottle. 

thank you for replying. The samples seem to stay on me a...

thank you for replying. The samples seem to stay on me a long time sorry just curious about going ahead and getting the bottle since I was real pleased with the sample. I didn't know it's been around a long time. I just found out maybe 3 or 4 months ago.

Re: Black opium by Yves Saint Lauren

@klmitchell,I love Black Opium. For me, it lasts all day long when I spray it on the inside of my elbow. It pretty much stays the same scent when it dries down but just a bit sweeter-but not too sweet. I'll have to pay more attention next time I have it on 🙂

the sample lasted on me too so I was just curious before...

the sample lasted on me too so I was just curious before I spent so much on a bottle. Thank you for letting me know. It's a scent unlike any other.

Re: the sample lasted on me too so I was just curious before...

Even if you get the travel spray, it's worth it 😁. If you can, wait till Aug 30 when you get 10% discount on all purchases😃 @klmitchell

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing