Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Beautylish thread

I think quite a few us shop and beautylish outside of the lucky box. This thread will be dedicated to all things beautylish. For those that don’t know Beautylish sells Wayne Goss and Sonia G brushes. Please feel free to add updates.

Re: Beautylish thread

My various palettes also give me a lil' guilt-trip!  But I'll pass on a MOB palette, b/c of $$, and its 'frame' looks to have a similar texture as old NARS pkg. And I have a couple of Z's.

@Kim888 - I saw this too and wondered about their products and $$$. 🤔

I wondered about this line also @Kim888 ? Got a few emails previously too and curious. 

For anyone who picks up the various Beautylish Lunar New Year brushes: it seems like they're going with a different Japanese manufacturer, Koyudo. This year's brush, the year of the tiger, has a slightly longer handle, but the hair isn't squirrel, like previous iterations. This year it's goat hair.

Any thoughts about this year's brush? Will you be picking it up?

@Harobedb  -- they are separate launches.  Beautylish typically announces their LNY brush a few days before they go live.   Last year's Koyudo brush was back in stock briefly on their website.  I plan to pick up Koyudo's grey squirrel brush from last year -- I love the angle brush and I find the design cute.  I like the design this year as and the little storage box but I'm a bit undecided.  Koyudo is known for quality brushes and they do create and sell very high end brushes.  I just look.  LOL.  There are a few things you may want to consider - what do you like in a brush; does this brush meet a need in your routine/collection; and/or you find it pleasing on the eye.   Those are just my thoughts.

Beautylish Winter Flash Sale.jpg

@Ispend2much6 

Fall sale at Beautylish, sign up to be notified!

Screenshot_20210830-125529.png

I'm really surprised to see some of the newer Natasha Denona palettes at 30% off. I wound up picking up the Zendo palette since I hadn't gotten around to picking it up yet and that's a pretty good deal.

Just wanted to mention something to be aware of.  Last year at the fall sale, I ordered an Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo.  They are on sale again this year.

The one I was sent had expired ten months earlier.  Beautylish, as usual with their great customer service, handled it for me without issue.

I had contacted Hourglass so I knew that the odd, crayon-like scent I noticed was a result of the oils turning in the lipstick from it being expired.  They usually have a vanilla scent. 

@danielledanielle  Thank you!!!  I think I need to sign up with a different email address because neither Beautylish nor I can figure out why I don't get them.  I would not have known otherwise!

FYI...Chantecaille is coming to Beautylish.

Screenshot_20210824-230323.png

@danielledanielle Ooo this is wonderful news! Hope Chantecaille makes it to the Canadian side of Beautylish too! Then I can buy there instead of Holts since there are lower shipping thresholds on Beautylish 😁

Something new from Wayne Goss.

Wayne Goss coming soon.PNG

Sign up time... The gift card event is coming.  March 25-28, every $100 earns a $20 gift card. 

Screenshot_20210318-180123~2.png

Cirque Colors now available at Beautylish

Beautylish Cirque Colors.PNGBeautylish Cirque Colors 2.PNG

Screenshot_20201215-172846.png

Beautylish has joined the tribe!!! Uoma Beauty now sold at beautylish.

@danielledanielle, this is exciting news! I've been wanting to give their foundation a try; a couple of the shades that might work for me are currently out of stock at the moment but hopefully they'll get them in soon. 

@danielledanielle This is great news. I love their glosses. 

Beautylish thread

fyi

Natasha Denona fans: if you want both of her 28 palettes, buy them direct from ND instead of Beautylish. At ND direct, they’re bogo for Black Friday. Otherwise, Beautylish seems to be price matching ND’s sale prices right now. Also, ND direct doesn’t charge US sales tax, at least not IL—and thank goodness, because that saved me 6.3% - 10.25% earlier this week. 🙂 (Some online retailers charge me just the IL state tax of 6.3%. Others charge me the full combined sales tax: state + Cook county + Chicago. Beautylish only charges me state, not county + city.) 

Inglot fans: almost everything is 40% at Beautylish right now. 

A few other (but not all) notable Beautylish discounts: 

• ABH 30% 
  • Becca 30% 
  • Cover FX 40% 
  • Danessa Myricks 40% 

Some other brands are 20-30% off; the ones I listed are just the handful that immediately grabbed my attention. I’m not a big ABH fan but I know many folks are. 

Why yes, I did place a Beautylish order tonight. I was saving my gift card for the next Lucky Bag event but decided I might not participate this time, so I put my gc toward tonight’s Inglot + Danessa Myricks spree. Sadly, Chikuhodo is not on sale, but that didn’t stop me from including a couple more brushes. 

RE: Beautylish thread

New Sonia g set at beautylish

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Beautylish_summersale.PNG
  • Screenshot_20201215-172846.png
  • Beautylish Cirque Colors.PNG
  • Beautylish Cirque Colors 2.PNG
  • Screenshot_20210318-180123~2.png
  • Wayne Goss coming soon.PNG
  • Screenshot_20210824-230323.png
  • Screenshot_20210830-125529.png