Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses 🙂 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

It looks so amazing.

4C21C476-95AB-4BCF-9B60-079AAE8C57C8.png

These look so awesome!! 

Any ColourPop Fans Here?

NEW MyLifeAsEva x ColourPop collaboration collection releasing this Friday, March 23rd at 10 a.m. PST! Perfect summer vibe colours ❤

The collection includes.....

2 New Eyeshadow Palettes:

- "Vacation Mode" in colours Round Trip, Mahalo, Teeny Bikini, & Shotgun

- "It's All Wild" in colours Passport, Tan Line, Bonfire, & Malibu

1 New Lip Bundle:

- "She's A Beach Babe" with Just Surfed (Ultra Glossy), Party Wave (Ultra Blotted), and Love Bite (Ultra Blotted)

1 New Face Duo:

- "Mermaid Glow" in Siren & Golden Hour

I'm trying to stick to a Colourpop No buy til my birthday in May. It's a slippery slope for me- one shadow here, one blush there, and suddenly I'm $50 deep. I need to stay away.

@makeitup305 ~ I hear you! I'll go on just trying to pick one or two things then easily end up with a whole cart full! Too easy to overspend, haha. The good news is that by waiting I think you can get the new items for a better deal when they do promotions, discounts, BOGOs, or sales. Definitely no harm in waiting! 😉

Launching this Thursday, March 15th at 10 a.m. PST - The spring Butterfly Collection from ColourPop! "#SprungOnColourpop"

The full collection will include 14 new Super Shock Shadows, 8 new Lux Lipsticks, 6 new Lippie Stix, and 3 new Face Duos! 

You can enter for a chance to win the entire collection directly from ColourPop by visiting their website and clicking on the little butterfly in the bottom left corner.

Screenshot_20180312-220317.jpgScreenshot_20180312-190118.jpgScreenshot_20180310-215000.jpgScreenshot_20180310-214939.jpg 

@KemoLove Great pics! @CookieGirl1 THe quality of COlourPop is SHOCKINGLY great for the price you are paying. THe super shock shadows are some of my favorites!!!!!

@mermadelove I'm going to try to be good and NOT spend the money right now but if the prices are good I might splurge.,lol.

@CookieGirl1 I totally understand THAT temptation......

@mermadelove ~ 😂 Nice choice of words, haha

@KemoLove  I'm totally corny.....

@KemoLove
Thank you for posting these! I had only seen a little bit for the spring collection but wowzers! It's gorgeous! I am loving some of those colors!

@MistBerry ~ Sure, my pleasure! It's always nice when there are swatches floating around to see what's included before buying 😊 I love all the spring colours coming out from everyone ❤

This collection is really calling me! I've never purchase...

This collection is really calling me! I've never purchased anything from Colourpop before but that might change when this rolls out.

@CookieGirl1 ~ I'm with you on hearing the call, haha. I...

@CookieGirl1 ~ I'm with you on hearing the call, haha. I love the butterfly theme! It was a little over a year ago when I ordered my first Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks to try out, I've been a hopeless Colourpop addict ever since. The shadows are so soft and pigmented, and the lip products are smooth and creamy. I'll even vouch for their concealers, sprays, and brow products! It's certainly worth a try, and I feel that their items are quite affordable. Hope you like them as much as I do 😀

Re: @CookieGirl1 ~ I'm with you on hearing the call, haha. I...

@KemoLove I feel ya! When I first saw this launch I totally brushed it off and THEN I saw the swatches and suddenly I did a 180.  I really hope that it doesn't sell out immediately AND that it's reasonably priced   I have some major FOMO going on right now .. 

Bumping this thread up. 🙂

ColourPop coming to Ulta! Feb 25th online and in 265 stores across the country

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 3.09.17 PM.png

Between this and Storybook, Ulta and I may become my side chick agin..... LOLOL!!!

Oh, and hopefully they will have more than 5 items for sale.........

I just Saw this @veronika23 on IG!! Woot woot! Excited!!!!

10 Replies
testing