Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses 🙂 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Beautiful! I cant pull off a bright pink (I wish I could!!) I do have Tiger though, so pretty (sheer finish too)

Hammered (metallic),  Krinkle (metallic), Feather (ultra-metallic), Raven (ultra-metallic), Partridge (pearlized)

cp4.jpg

CP3.jpg

Top is a black base and a white base with CBWD Colors Hope & Kindness. They are not solid colors, but "Sheer Opal finish" aka a transformer. (Hope on left Kindness on right of the top 2 bases), then Flipper (Metallic), Glowstix (pressed pigment), Flux (matte) its a pastel green and doesn't pick up well on camera, Ibiza (pearlized), Too Shy (pressed pigment), Coconut (pearlized) 

Do you use a brush or your fingers to apply these? I think the website mentions both/either.

It depends. I use a brush when Im doing a transitional color or just adding colors like normal for blending. When I use them for a pop of color on my lid I use my finger. It works good both ways, but it has to be a synthetic brush 🙂

Thanks! I'm hoping to place an order this weekend!

Nice!!! Make sure to post you haul here if you get some 🙂 

I will! Darn it, I love that Too Shy color but I don't know what I'd do with it. For only $5, though, I could get it just to look at 🙂

I was bored one day and found a look on Google and tried to do it. Well I failed a bit but it was fun to try lol! It was all colourpop and I used too shy and Ibizia for the blue 🙂  First pic was from google mine was before I figured out how to take pics of my eye! Lol 

image.jpg

It makes a nice pop of color! Sometimes I just practice eye looks and never wear them in public 😛 Im no eye shadow master, but love eye shadow 🙂

I love it, too! 

That's a really cool/fun look!

Thanks! I can't lie I didn't wear it out of the house though 😛 It's fun to play with though 🙂

I always forget about Too Shy!  It's so pretty.

Too shy against your skin tone is so perfect!

Thanks! I have a weird skin tone. Im a true American mutt. Im 1/2 Italian (1/4 northern Italian 1/4 Sicilian), the German, Polish, Irish, French-Canadian and Lebanese haha! So, Im pale with yellow undertones 😛 

LOL welcome to the club I'm 1/4 Russian, 1/4 French, 1/4 Polish and 1/4 German :P! My tones lean more neutral to golden!

Yes! Its a pain for me to find foundations lol! I like Tarte since it always leans yellow 🙂 

😕 You should try Cover Fx their G line is more yellow than golden in tone IMO

I might have to try that! I have a deluxe sample (I forgot the number off hand) and its ok, but not fitting. Its def not a G thought. 

I'd say I'm a fan! 

Eyeshadows from left to right: Bae, Sugar, Drift, Envy, So Quiche, Hustle, I Heart This, On The Rocks, Eye Candy IMG_1129.JPG

Lippie Stix fron left to right: Cookie, Frenchie, Bossy, Grind, Raw, Pitch, Bull ChicIMG_1132.JPG

How does Frenchie compare to Bossy look kinda alike?

16 Replies
testing