Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses 🙂 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

We're rearranging the house and all my stuff is in limbo at the moment. Maybe when it's all where it should be again! lol

I've been on the hunt for a Birthday Suit dupe - it's my perfect single wash shade. But I haven't been able to find anything that's just right and don't want to buy another palette for one shade! Even the descriptions of it vary - warm toned champagney peach nude... cool toned light taupey frosted pink... no wonder I can't find a good match!

I have Boudoir Eyes, in case the shades changed from palette to palette.

Based on the Colourpop site... I'm guessing that Plunge or XO is the closest... 

Not ones that I have. I did swatch all the ones I had that looked somewhat similar in the pan and they're all way more orange-leaning. Hmm... I will have to look into this further!

Here is a close up of I ❤️ This 

image.jpg

I love this one! I bought this because I saw someone one this board posted a swatch of it awhile ago and fell in love

Its is beautiful for a lid color 🙂 

Plunge is a bit darker in color of the two. They are both pretty 🙂 I ❤️ This might be close too though

Plunge is darker than I ❤️ This? Really? 

Looking at highlighter swatches, I think Wisp or Butterfly Beach would be close as well.

CP2.jpg

This is a pic I found on Pinteret. This might help 🙂 

upload_4782187689502741372.jpg

upload_1722820448334934539.jpg

They're laughably similar. Plunge has a hair more pink.

Though none of this matters because XO isn't available anymore.

Just bought XO off ebay... It was the seller's last one. 

upload_1077598491230609144.gif

I hate buying from resellers. I feel shame. 

We have all done it. No shame!!

I think Plunge is probably the closest... though Plunge looks lighter and possibly warmer/pinker than XO in that picture.

I've googled so many "colourpop plunge xo" combinations trying to get a better feel - but this is definitely helpful. 🙂

Im a biased CP fan. I love them all! 

No sorry I meant plunge is darker then XO 🙂  but I heart this is darker then both its more silver through. There are some comparisons on google images I can see if I can get them 

hwre are a few GLOW from Kathleen Lighrs Quad, I ❤️ This & Raven

image.jpgE

I have I Heart This in my cart... I feel like I'm going to end up with half a dozen or so, just to get to $30. 

So far I have: Plunge, Truth, Smash, I Heart This, Bill and Hanky Panky. 

I own plunge, truth, smash, and i heart this. All very nice neutral colors. I heard this is very metallic/glittery. 

Your swatches in the other thread were super helpful - thank you! You don't happen to have either of those Too Faced palettes do you?! 😄 

And OMG, I know it's an autocorrect, by I Heard That would be an awesome sister shade to I Heart This. 

They are all pretty! They come out with collections like MAC, but they are more affordable 🙂 I have a lot of neutral colors, so I try to get the bright ones from them first, but they are all great. I have neutrals from sets. You should really look at the Kathleen Lights Quad they have. Beautiful neutral colors! 

I dont 😞 I just have the Chocolate Bars 😕 I have some shades from CP, but not sure if they are dupes. 

2 Replies
testing