Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses 🙂 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Bossy has a cooler undertone, although they are both mid-tone reds. Frenchie is a bit brighter, but that's because the slight yellow/orange undertones bring more light to it, although really it leans more toward neutral undertone territory. Personally I prefer Frenchie for everyday wear. Even though it's technically "brighter", I wouldn't classify it as neon or overly bright and I think it looks very fresh and casual. Bossy seems darker because of the undertone, and I think it's a beautiful "hollywood starlet red-carpet" kind of red. 

Frenchie is a neon red vs bossy that is a blue toned red 🙂

I forgot Bitchette is in my makeup basket. It's a nice wine/Berry color 

Spoiler
image.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Nice collection!! Im doing some more swatches of mine 🙂

Thank you! I can post swatches tomorrow if you (or anyone) are interested in any particular shades. 🙂

I always love swatches 🙂

This is in the Dealstogoodtopassup thread but in case someone didn't see. 

image.jpg

Warning rant ahead!!!!

Why do they do these godforsaken sets?  I mean really?  What are we gaining other than a few color we won't use and will probably throw out which means the ones you DO keep cost more than the $5 you would have paid had it been just a regular single.

I understand the product is super cheap, but it seems a waste to release sets when there is NO price break.   I only want 2 shades out of six, which means if I buy the set...I'm paying $15 per shadow I will ACTUALLY use!

They need to stop doing this crap for real!

GRRRR!!

Woooooosaaaaaaah

Feel a bit better now.  LOL

There is a FB Colourpop Group and people split sets or sell stuff unwanted. Its not hard to sell ColourPop at all 🙂 Its called ColourPop Fanatics (great group of girls) 🙂 

Must google imme-jet-ly!  LOL

ETA:

It's a closed group...*sads*

Just send a request and you will get approved fast 🙂 

I have requested to join the group 2x and I believe I'm being rejected.  LOL.  I have a "male" first name so it may be the reason I've been denied, but it still sucks they would deny a "guy" the fun of trading and buying makeup!  LOL  

I probably need to stay away from CP for a while anyway.

I totally understand but TBH there are some colors in sets get me out of my comfort zone and I'm appreciative of that. Plus since its so cheap I dont mind, but I understand your frustration 🙂

I love colourpop! I actually just placed on order today.

2 lip pencils,

7 eyeshadows

2 blushes

Best part it doesn't break the bank

Yay!! What colors did you get? 

Lip Pencils in Oh Snap and Contempo

Single eyeshadows in Party Time, Stereo, and Mixed Tape

The Metamorphosis quad from Coffee Break with Dani

Blush in Cruel Intentions (couldn't resist the name I felt so bad watching that movie when my mother wouldn't allow it) and the shade Thumper.

I cant wait to play with the metamorphosis quad!

Cool!The only lippie stix pencil I got was Oh snap since it was deeper then the color for the true 90s feel 😉

CBWD quad is nice, but the 2 transformers are only meant to be worn over other colors which they didnt specify when they first came out and lead to some backlash. Now knowing about the sheer opal finish it makes sense. I did a swatch here of them both over a black and white base 🙂

That's why I cant wait to try it to see how it works over other shades I got!

You dont need much. Just a nice dusting works. I hope you love them!! 🙂 

I LOVE ColourPop! I just actually got a mini haul of products and the formulas are super unique! 

Spoiler
Shadows are La La, Hustle, and Mooning!

IMG_9059.jpgIMG_9081.jpg

Stunning! I might have to get them with the sale!!!

8 Replies
testing