Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

"No idea!" ~ @danielledanielle 

I think that means someone needs to take one for the team. Or, science. Or the BIC Science Team. @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom 

It can't be me (at the moment) - I purchased a Dyson today 😬😍😬😍 so I'm on a self-imposed time-out. 😂

I feel like this is a class I could excel in @itsfi ! 🤓 Or not. Ooh a new Dyson?! Awesome! I’m waiting for my old one to die. Got it for Christmas one year not knowing I even wanted it. I do love her. Enjoy! I’m debating that crazy DDG device you got. Had a facial with it the other day and it was gooood. You still all about it?!

Does this mean you are game for letting us know how this new shade fits in the whole collection @Sunnysmom? 😃 Inquiring minds want to know. @blackkitty2014 @danielledanielle 

I will do my bestest @itsfi . ☺️ Hoping one of my locals truly has it. Because clearly this is a project that can not wait. I think I saw that my Nordstrom had it too but the mall crowd got to me and I couldn’t handle going in there! #oldpersonissues 

Hahaha I report back if I have the will power to say no. I failed miserably today. I said no more lipsticks yet I hoard 8 of them. Hang my head in shame @itsfi 😥

Ohhh, I can’t wait to see what you picked up @blackkitty2014! 😍

P.S. Thank you for doing the research for all of us. Much appreciated! 

Ha! I would like to be on this science team.  @itsfi 

Right now, it's in cart... I'm 10% tempted, it might be too cool toned for me.

1000003538.png

Welcome to the BIC Science Team @danielledanielle! * 🧫 🧪 🧬 🔬 Grab a 🥼 and take any seat you like! 😆 Welcome too @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 & anyone else who wants to join! 

* says the one not really qualified to say who is or is not on a science team 😆 

@itsfi I feel like this would be a really terrific (working , ahem sure) team looking sharp in lab coats and fresh makeup of course whist having a 🍹🥂🍷🍸in our hands as we work. Ya?! @blackkitty2014 @danielledanielle @Titian06 come on! 🥰

Well, @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @itsfi @danielledanielle , I have access to labs and lab coats, so I'll join the do it for science team.  I'm putting a cart together for those thing my store doesn't carry.  I'll at least take a look to see if I can squeeze it in. 😄

Yes!!! The more the merrier on the BIC Science 🔬 Team! @Titian06 @danielledanielle @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom 

Yes @Titian06 !  BIC Science Team is official!

giphy

@danielledanielle, I feel like it was juuust the other day I was telling myself that I should be good with shopping my stash for eyeshadow, blush, highlighter for a while. 

Then thiiiiis pops up. What’s a gal to do?!! 

I’m thinking one of these will end up in my stash. So I can shop it, of course. 😉😝 

Will keep an eye out for swatches. So I can make an informed decision on which one is best for my stash. 😜 

Sounds logical to me @itsfi 

@danielledanielle  Those are so pretty love those shades 

@Libellules  I just tried the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss and it was amazing. Love this thread and your post they have such a variety of amazing products

A few more of the new formula - I don’t recall Icone being this brown red toned but I’m here for it! It seems more intense. Same great neutral. Together is a great dark brown red too. Favorite is bright pinky red. 

@blackkitty2014 

IMG_6592.jpeg

IMG_6602.jpegIMG_6597.jpeg

All three are pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰  Icone and Together are on my list for when I break my no buy.

I hope you’ll love them @Titian06 ! Find me when you get em if you think of it! I need to do a low buy. 😕Right.Now! 😭

Together is kinda my color for sure @Sunnysmom but they all are sure pretty 🥰🌹

testing