Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul๐Ÿ˜ž

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

It is such a pretty and sophisticated group of items @Titian06 ! I bet the candle and other items are cool too. If you love glitter itโ€™s the best probably!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

LE Dior Cushion Powder available online, along with some other holiday goodies from the brand.

Dior millefiore LE cushion.png

Dior Dior ร‰crin Couture Iconic Eye Palette 

itsfi_0-1664637995050.png

Thx @itsfi . One word of warning on the Dior cushion powder. Unless you like pure glitter donโ€™t buy. I got it from direct and was thinking about returning it

Thats so sad to hear! I thought the packaging was so cute and it would be a nice loose highlighter but I guess not ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@blackkitty2014 Oh no!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sadly I can agree with you @blackkitty2014, it's a bit disappointing unless a person is a total glitter lover! Arggh. I'm debating same thing because it's sooo pretty but kind of useless for me. Tragic! The pattern is just so

pretty! @itsfi @Titian06 .
I was about to post my pic so I will here. ๐Ÿ˜ž Def keeping the lippie tho! What a surprise to see the LE show up on here too! Lucky folks to get it on a deal! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the warning , @blackkitty2014 !  Glitter is not it for me! ๐Ÿ˜

@Titian06 I want to keep it but I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m gonna do with the whole compact of loose glitter ๐Ÿ˜˜

Glitter party @blackkitty2014 @Titian06? ๐Ÿคช

6A029A0C-A3C5-497D-A9B1-FEBD194E7CEA.gif

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love it @itsfi @Titian06 ๐Ÿฅฐ i๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ or maybe me and @Sunnysmom @can have glitter fight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi @blackkitty2014 - LOL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅณโœจ

Thank you!!! That is very good to know @blackkitty2014! I was not planning on picking up the cushion - I've picked up plenty of things from Dior already. hahaha! But that's good info and will be helpful to others considering the item.

I just donโ€™t want anyone disappointed the way I was @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜ I def want the quint but want to wait to use my F&F coupon until Ct and TF drop ๐Ÿ˜˜

@blackkitty2014, always helpful to have accurate expectations (or as accurate as possible). Itโ€™ll be helpful to folks thinking about the LE cushion. 

Itโ€™s the season for some beautiful releases and sales. ๐Ÿ˜ Ahhh, CT and TF have some stunners in the works. Iโ€™m debating over a couple of TF products. Excited to see what you pick up! 

@itsfi @the green backstage palette is so pretty too. I canโ€™t decide if I should pick that up or Bobbi brown Jade stone. You have and love Jadestone right?

@blackkitty2014, I'm loving the BB Jadestone. Both the matte and shimmery shades feel buttery and apply smoothly! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Greens seem to a color I'm going for this fall, along with other color families of course ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I have less greens ... errrr, I had less greens before fall officially started. ๐Ÿคฃ The Dior Backstage green palette is so pretty; I had that on my list and the TF velours khaki, but I think I'll be passing on this point. Have seen some swatches and they're all beautiful, but I'm very happy with Jadestone. ๐Ÿ’š 

@itsfi Youโ€™re sooo good. Iโ€™m sucker for anything green and blue and silver and gray and taupe. Wait ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ i wasnโ€™t planning on BB but I like the look of it more and more so Iโ€™m debating. I donโ€™t need anymore makeup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m waiting for TF velour khaki โ€ฆ I like their crรจme formula. Fingers cross that they will arrive during F&F

Thatโ€™s nice of you to say @blackkitty2014, but weโ€™ve seen on the pan it! thread how long itโ€™s taken me to get through an eyeshadow palette. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am a huge fan of the formulation on that TF velour khaki. ๐Ÿ’š It would be great (and awfully tempting) if that and the violet satine (is that the name?) both came online for F&F, or the holiday sale. 

โ€œI donโ€™t need anymore makeupโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€œneedโ€ โ€ฆ itโ€™s all relative, no? ๐Ÿคช 

Cross-posting from the August hauls thread to share lash swatches of Dior's red mascara: 

Mascara worn on top lashes only; bottom lashes are bare (yes, they're there :D but good luck finding them). Photos taken with my phone's high res rear camera to better show the mascara in action.Mascara worn on top lashes only; bottom lashes are bare (yes, they're there ๐Ÿ˜„ but good luck finding them). Photos taken with my phone's high res rear camera to better show the mascara in action.

That's 2 coats on my upper lashes in the photos. I'm still wearing it right now on one eye; it's been 3 hours. The vast majority of mascaras by any brand hurt my eyes, so I'm amazed that this one doesn't: no stinging or burning, hooray! My eye did water a bit, but that happens when I apply any brand's mascara. 

Iโ€™ve never used the black Overcurl mascara, so I canโ€™t compare this red one to it. But wow is this stuff thick. The color makes it seem like Iโ€™m coating my lashes with red clay which, to me, isnโ€™t such a bad thing, but I can see it bothering folks who prefer a wet mascara formula. This ainโ€™t that at all. I never curl my lashes before mascara (I hate lash curlers) and theyโ€™re not naturally long or curly. This mascara lifts, curls, and lengthens. I thought itโ€™d be too heavy to hold a curl, but nope: my lashes have yet to fall flat. And the fully opaque color hasn't faded at all. I'm impressed! 

Hopefully Dior will restock soon for anyone who missed it and still wants it. 

Wow @WinglessOne that is very cool! Thanks for showing us! Who knew I would want that lol lol. You apparently! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you @Sunnysmom and @Titian06 !

2 Replies
testing