Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

Thx you the enabling @Sunnysmom 😘🤔😝

Back atcha @blackkitty2014 ! We do we do! 🥰

What a super pretty collection besides the fact that the powder is almost all glitter and no color or powder 😭🙃. Lip color is Silhouette . (Ordered powder first then added lip case afterwards.)

656F27A7-9E19-4FFB-9BE2-32080A76A554.jpeg

32D76B7B-98C4-416E-81B5-6EFD1155ACFD.jpeg

B25EB4D5-7F51-49AD-B172-55621EA756B6.jpeg

DE4FFE23-CD47-4626-A3EF-7AB6FE8B89C7.jpeg

D26AD640-DEE9-47F1-B021-900ECBB14DD6.jpeg

@Sunnysmom , @itsfi , 

Thank you both for your warnings about this glittery Dior powder in a beautiful case.

So many of us would be very happy with it if it was a setting powder without glitter.

It made me so sad to share this opinion @tsavorite .😢 It held such promise in that beautiful compact! I tried to figure it out but wasting the money just wasn’t the way to go 😕. Again tho it may be the perfect thing for someone who adores just a hint of pinky glitter! Here’s hoping maybe they redo it sometime if they hear our thoughts?! 🤞🏻

Absolutely agree, @tsavorite ! 👍

That lippie though! @Sunnysmom 

Love this formula a lot @makeitup305 , sort of like Chanel Bloom I think? 

I bought the powder and the ca dle. The powder is a glittery mess. I was hoping it was a setting powder but unfortunately it isn't. 

@Sunnysmom the candle is really pretty however its so small. 3oz smaller than a size of packing tape. Barely throws off a scent. The description says lasts 24 hours. I only burned it for about 30 minutes but in that 30 min hardly threw any scent 😞 

Oh shoot @KateGreen , I’m so sorry for that disappointment with the candle! I debated it but didn’t do it. So many other good options out there at least so hopefully you can display this one in a pretty spot and enjoy looking at it maybe?! 💞

I bet the candle is really pretty @KateGreen ! Does it smell yummy?! I hear you on the powder, I’d hoped for a sheer soft glow. Like WA with a bit of shimmer maybe. 

How disappointing about the powder, @Sunnysmom. I'm glad you like the lipstick! It looks so beautiful.

‘Twas @curlychiquita , so sad. This almost never happens to me! 😢 I do like this Addict shine formula. Reminds me of Chanel’s as well. Very comfy and great color range. Do you have any of them? So many good nudes! 

@Sunnysmom I didn't get anything from the collection this time although I thought about it. I can't decide which holiday collection I like best from which brand. There are too many good ones!

So true @curlychiquita , looks like a beautiful holiday season once again! 

Oh man that lipstick case is so gorgeous @Sunnysmom 👌🌹❤️ Too bad about the powder. I’m going to return mine 😢

I am too @blackkitty2014 . I truly hate to but it’s just not an ok product. Despite the beautiful compact! At least we can get the same effect with the lip case and for a bunch less! ☺️

The lipstick, both cases, and packaging are soooo pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 😍  Too bad about the powder/glitter! 😝

It is such a pretty and sophisticated group of items @Titian06 ! I bet the candle and other items are cool too. If you love glitter it’s the best probably!! 😂

LE Dior Cushion Powder available online, along with some other holiday goodies from the brand.

Dior millefiore LE cushion.png

Dior Dior Écrin Couture Iconic Eye Palette 

itsfi_0-1664637995050.png

17 Replies
testing