Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

@Titian06 I want to keep it but I don’t know what I’m gonna do with the whole compact of loose glitter 😘

Glitter party @blackkitty2014 @Titian06? 🤪

6A029A0C-A3C5-497D-A9B1-FEBD194E7CEA.gif

😂🤣😂

I love it @itsfi @Titian06 🥰 i😂🤣 or maybe me and @Sunnysmom @can have glitter fight 😂🤣🥰😍

@itsfi @blackkitty2014 - LOL 🤣🥳

Thank you!!! That is very good to know @blackkitty2014! I was not planning on picking up the cushion - I've picked up plenty of things from Dior already. hahaha! But that's good info and will be helpful to others considering the item.

I just don’t want anyone disappointed the way I was @itsfi 😘 I def want the quint but want to wait to use my F&F coupon until Ct and TF drop 😘

@blackkitty2014, always helpful to have accurate expectations (or as accurate as possible). It’ll be helpful to folks thinking about the LE cushion. 

It’s the season for some beautiful releases and sales. 😍 Ahhh, CT and TF have some stunners in the works. I’m debating over a couple of TF products. Excited to see what you pick up! 

@itsfi @the green backstage palette is so pretty too. I can’t decide if I should pick that up or Bobbi brown Jade stone. You have and love Jadestone right?

@blackkitty2014, I'm loving the BB Jadestone. Both the matte and shimmery shades feel buttery and apply smoothly! 😂 Greens seem to a color I'm going for this fall, along with other color families of course 😂 but I have less greens ... errrr, I had less greens before fall officially started. 🤣 The Dior Backstage green palette is so pretty; I had that on my list and the TF velours khaki, but I think I'll be passing on this point. Have seen some swatches and they're all beautiful, but I'm very happy with Jadestone. 💚 

@itsfi You’re sooo good. I’m sucker for anything green and blue and silver and gray and taupe. Wait 🤣😂 i wasn’t planning on BB but I like the look of it more and more so I’m debating. I don’t need anymore makeup 😂🤣 I’m waiting for TF velour khaki … I like their crème formula. Fingers cross that they will arrive during F&F

That’s nice of you to say @blackkitty2014, but we’ve seen on the pan it! thread how long it’s taken me to get through an eyeshadow palette. 😂 I am a huge fan of the formulation on that TF velour khaki. 💚 It would be great (and awfully tempting) if that and the violet satine (is that the name?) both came online for F&F, or the holiday sale. 

“I don’t need anymore makeup” 😂 “need” … it’s all relative, no? 🤪 

Cross-posting from the August hauls thread to share lash swatches of Dior's red mascara: 

Mascara worn on top lashes only; bottom lashes are bare (yes, they're there :D but good luck finding them). Photos taken with my phone's high res rear camera to better show the mascara in action.Mascara worn on top lashes only; bottom lashes are bare (yes, they're there 😄 but good luck finding them). Photos taken with my phone's high res rear camera to better show the mascara in action.

That's 2 coats on my upper lashes in the photos. I'm still wearing it right now on one eye; it's been 3 hours. The vast majority of mascaras by any brand hurt my eyes, so I'm amazed that this one doesn't: no stinging or burning, hooray! My eye did water a bit, but that happens when I apply any brand's mascara. 

I’ve never used the black Overcurl mascara, so I can’t compare this red one to it. But wow is this stuff thick. The color makes it seem like I’m coating my lashes with red clay which, to me, isn’t such a bad thing, but I can see it bothering folks who prefer a wet mascara formula. This ain’t that at all. I never curl my lashes before mascara (I hate lash curlers) and they’re not naturally long or curly. This mascara lifts, curls, and lengthens. I thought it’d be too heavy to hold a curl, but nope: my lashes have yet to fall flat. And the fully opaque color hasn't faded at all. I'm impressed! 

Hopefully Dior will restock soon for anyone who missed it and still wants it. 

Wow @WinglessOne that is very cool! Thanks for showing us! Who knew I would want that lol lol. You apparently! 🥰

Thank you @Sunnysmom and @Titian06 !

I love how this mascara looks on you, @WinglessOne ! ❤❤❤  

This mascara is beautiful @WinglessOne. I’m surprised that it is very wearable. Ugh I overthinking and missed it

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Hope it comes back and you're able to get it! 

Dior fan, I have no clue why these are $44 USD. Could be a glitch. If you’re waiting for these, maybe grab them now 😂🤣

6AB18CDC-A4A0-4196-ABF1-3FBD8EF71A02.jpeg

If they don’t get that brick red mascara back in stock I’m going to lose my mind. Good looking out on the $44 deal, grabbed them both although I already had the satin that I’m most certain I paid $20 more for. 🙃

Is there anything better than the ugly box showing up only for it to be beautiful inside? I mean, the day my first CELINE arrived that I bought for me as a gift to me for breaking up with my ex was the best day of my life….As I carried around 2 months of rent on my arm. Turns out I actually CAN buy happiness

E4E4BCD4-682D-4014-A112-67F6980CD8AA.jpeg

. 💅🏼 

Ha that’s a true giggle @LoriCrosby ! I bet your Celine is a beaut! (I may or may not have employed that theory after various events! 😂)

Oh no @LoriCrosby . I was about to pull the plug and order the mascara. 

3 Replies
testing