Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

Oh man that lipstick case is so gorgeous @Sunnysmom 👌🌹❤️ Too bad about the powder. I’m going to return mine 😢

I am too @blackkitty2014 . I truly hate to but it’s just not an ok product. Despite the beautiful compact! At least we can get the same effect with the lip case and for a bunch less! ☺️

The lipstick, both cases, and packaging are soooo pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 😍  Too bad about the powder/glitter! 😝

It is such a pretty and sophisticated group of items @Titian06 ! I bet the candle and other items are cool too. If you love glitter it’s the best probably!! 😂

LE Dior Cushion Powder available online, along with some other holiday goodies from the brand.

Dior millefiore LE cushion.png

Dior Dior Écrin Couture Iconic Eye Palette 

itsfi_0-1664637995050.png

Thx @itsfi . One word of warning on the Dior cushion powder. Unless you like pure glitter don’t buy. I got it from direct and was thinking about returning it

Thats so sad to hear! I thought the packaging was so cute and it would be a nice loose highlighter but I guess not 😭😭😭

@blackkitty2014 Oh no!!!!😮

Sadly I can agree with you @blackkitty2014, it's a bit disappointing unless a person is a total glitter lover! Arggh. I'm debating same thing because it's sooo pretty but kind of useless for me. Tragic! The pattern is just so

pretty! @itsfi @Titian06 .
I was about to post my pic so I will here. 😞 Def keeping the lippie tho! What a surprise to see the LE show up on here too! Lucky folks to get it on a deal! 😊

Thanks for the warning , @blackkitty2014 !  Glitter is not it for me! 😝

@Titian06 I want to keep it but I don’t know what I’m gonna do with the whole compact of loose glitter 😘

Glitter party @blackkitty2014 @Titian06? 🤪

6A029A0C-A3C5-497D-A9B1-FEBD194E7CEA.gif

😂🤣😂

I love it @itsfi @Titian06 🥰 i😂🤣 or maybe me and @Sunnysmom @can have glitter fight 😂🤣🥰😍

@itsfi @blackkitty2014 - LOL 🤣🥳

Thank you!!! That is very good to know @blackkitty2014! I was not planning on picking up the cushion - I've picked up plenty of things from Dior already. hahaha! But that's good info and will be helpful to others considering the item.

I just don’t want anyone disappointed the way I was @itsfi 😘 I def want the quint but want to wait to use my F&F coupon until Ct and TF drop 😘

@blackkitty2014, always helpful to have accurate expectations (or as accurate as possible). It’ll be helpful to folks thinking about the LE cushion. 

It’s the season for some beautiful releases and sales. 😍 Ahhh, CT and TF have some stunners in the works. I’m debating over a couple of TF products. Excited to see what you pick up! 

@itsfi @the green backstage palette is so pretty too. I can’t decide if I should pick that up or Bobbi brown Jade stone. You have and love Jadestone right?

@blackkitty2014, I'm loving the BB Jadestone. Both the matte and shimmery shades feel buttery and apply smoothly! 😂 Greens seem to a color I'm going for this fall, along with other color families of course 😂 but I have less greens ... errrr, I had less greens before fall officially started. 🤣 The Dior Backstage green palette is so pretty; I had that on my list and the TF velours khaki, but I think I'll be passing on this point. Have seen some swatches and they're all beautiful, but I'm very happy with Jadestone. 💚 

@itsfi You’re sooo good. I’m sucker for anything green and blue and silver and gray and taupe. Wait 🤣😂 i wasn’t planning on BB but I like the look of it more and more so I’m debating. I don’t need anymore makeup 😂🤣 I’m waiting for TF velour khaki … I like their crème formula. Fingers cross that they will arrive during F&F

That’s nice of you to say @blackkitty2014, but we’ve seen on the pan it! thread how long it’s taken me to get through an eyeshadow palette. 😂 I am a huge fan of the formulation on that TF velour khaki. 💚 It would be great (and awfully tempting) if that and the violet satine (is that the name?) both came online for F&F, or the holiday sale. 

“I don’t need anymore makeup” 😂 “need” … it’s all relative, no? 🤪 

4 Replies
testing