Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Hope it comes back and you're able to get it! 

Dior fan, I have no clue why these are $44 USD. Could be a glitch. If you’re waiting for these, maybe grab them now 😂🤣

6AB18CDC-A4A0-4196-ABF1-3FBD8EF71A02.jpeg

If they don’t get that brick red mascara back in stock I’m going to lose my mind. Good looking out on the $44 deal, grabbed them both although I already had the satin that I’m most certain I paid $20 more for. 🙃

Is there anything better than the ugly box showing up only for it to be beautiful inside? I mean, the day my first CELINE arrived that I bought for me as a gift to me for breaking up with my ex was the best day of my life….As I carried around 2 months of rent on my arm. Turns out I actually CAN buy happiness

E4E4BCD4-682D-4014-A112-67F6980CD8AA.jpeg

. 💅🏼 

Ha that’s a true giggle @LoriCrosby ! I bet your Celine is a beaut! (I may or may not have employed that theory after various events! 😂)

Oh no @LoriCrosby . I was about to pull the plug and order the mascara. 

Oh man this is so pretty @blackkitty2014 ! I’m so tempted except I went for the new TF olive quad ! As you said Chanel awaits so we all must be discerning! 😭 As. We. Can. Lol. Can’t wait to see what you and @itsfi etc pick up! 🥰

@blackkitty2014, I picked up a couple of things from the fall winter 2022 collection. Debated over the quint with the olive green shadow, but it wasn’t available at the time and that made me think it was for the better that I not pick it up. That olive green sure is pretty though…

I’m weak so I picked up Mirror Mirror @itsfi. I try to be good since Chanel fall 22 will drop any moment now and I know my wallet gonna cry 😂🤣

That's a nice one, @blackkitty2014! I like the orange in it.  I just put in a big Cle de Peau Friends and Family order, so I have to not spend more. 😄

Ooh @curlychiquita , will be fun to see what you pick up CLP! 

@curlychiquita @I should not spend anything at all 😂🤣 CdP has lots of goodies. You will enjoy those products 😘

Weak looks so pretty, doesn’t it @blackkitty2014? Mirror, Mirror is gorgeous - fall feels in that quint there! Chanel Fall 2022 has a lot of beauties 🥰 It’s going to be tons of fun on the Chanel thread when that collection is released. 🛍 

Beautiful new Dioriviera collection out now. Bronzer, luminizer, and shadows. Plus this cool new blue shadow!  Pics from Dior site and noticing some eye, lip etc products popping up on Nordstrom, NM, Saks, etc. Also the new concealer and lip tints are on Sephora now as well. So much newness! 
@blackkitty2014 @itsfi 

Dior Backstage Concealer 2N 

Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint 771 Natural Berry 

0C9144F6-266B-440A-A191-CC6BA351B3E7.jpeg

5C8F072E-7051-4673-86D5-583F0A54CEFA.jpeg

264E08DF-02B7-4D44-9BE2-20E935A85372.jpeg

C96A9FF5-948A-42A1-AFC4-3CECBBE3E98F.jpeg

E7A2D619-2F56-4AB6-A313-BB5251FA5FF7.jpeg

508957E0-342F-47EC-8706-9FB256F51A7F.jpeg

Everything is so beautiful, @Sunnysmom! I'm such a sucker for the beautiful LE Dior quads, but I have to remember I need to keep using my quad from Christmas. 😄

Same @curlychiquita! The new quints are pretty and the matte case creates a different look but like you, I want to work my way through some of the palettes I already have (or that I picked up during the sale). These new ones are pretty though. @Sunnysmom 

Agree @curlychiquita , I love them. I wear mine a lot too, the shades are so easy! 💞

@Sunnysmom, all very pretty. There are a couple of YT videos that went up earlier this week with swatches of most of the Dior quints - Hey It's Jackeline swatched 4 of the 5 quints and Lexi Jong 3 of 5 quints, both have the blue palette you mentioned, if you or anyone else is interested.

Ooh thanks @itsfi ! I did watch a few of them. I think that’s what got me for one of the quints! Lol I didn’t watch the blue one in action tho so I’ll have to do that soon. I do love them, very wearable! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, the two YT’ers I mentioned have different skin tones and you can see how differently the blue quint looks / can look. 

Sounds awesome @itsfi . I feel like we don’t often get to see some of these colors in action you know! I’ll be excited to see them and try to refrain while I’m at it! Lol  I’m sure I have a blue one from some one that seldom gets much use. 🤦🏻‍♀️

The new Addict Lips coming in March plus the cases. I get the whole sustainable thing but I’m getting a little bummed with the added $ factor to all of it! 😭 @blackkitty2014 

A41A8A2D-AA85-4C0B-8C7B-3AE38585CDC4.jpeg

2 Replies
testing