Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

@GG84

Good luck! I'm rooting for you! 😄

Another pic of the spring collection

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 1.26.39 PM.png

Drew me right in! What a pretty color! I was hoping it was gonna be a blush. Preferably something not shimmery. But, of corse it's shimmery. It's luminizer! Shimmering glow powder. Hmmm...

Can't wait to see more swatches.

@veronika23

It's definitely pretty @lyravega! I wanna see more swatches too!

Spring

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 12.40.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-06 at 12.40.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-06 at 12.42.01 PM.png

DIOR - Diorific Mat Velvet Colour Lipstick swatches!

I saw a range of the Holiday Dior Mat Velvet Lipsticks in Nordstrom, and figured I would swatch them, since they all looked so pretty (and brighter than I expected from promo photos and square color indicators). I don't know if Sephora is getting more of the colors. My impression from swatching is that they have a creamy finish, not very matte not glossy. They don't dry down to a matte, but the Reds do leave a stain. I'm excited for Lovely, Stunning and Elegante! Can anyone speak to the holiday packaging- does it close securely enough to carry around? Is it really heavy? The testers were in plain plastic.

Lovely Looks quite dark hereLovely Looks quite dark hereDiorific Mat Velvet swatchesDiorific Mat Velvet swatchesswatches are in full sun

RE: Re: All Things Dior

Thank you for this!!!

New perfume coffret from Dior - very pretty!Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 6.26.48 AM.png

Holidays 2018

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 8.47.44 AM.png

Some new Dior at Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 8.48.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-23 at 8.48.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-23 at 8.44.43 AM.png

Anyone have the scoop on the new Dior liquid lip liners?  I saw them on the Nordstrom sight and did some searching but can't find much!

I am wondering too! I did swatch in person and they seemed ok but the ink did bleed into my skin lines (on my hand) but that is hard to tell what it would be like on lips but I was not about to try the tester on 😞

A new Red 😍❤️ 59D2F1FB-ACAC-4925-AE4C-61E8A3F57E61.jpeg

New Rouge Blush - Available now on Dior's site and Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 7.17.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-28 at 7.17.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-28 at 7.17.18 AM.png

I thought the Dior Felt-Tip colour eyeliners were coming out in Autumn this year but looks like they are already out. I spotted them at the BAY today, so I took some swatches. I was kind of disappointed with the pigmentation in the yellow and white and the liner seemed to bleed a little. Dare I say I prefer the NYX vivid liners at a fraction of the cost.

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

@Aaliaa Thanks for the swatches! These have been out at Nordy’s for quite some time now but I wasn’t convinced to pick some up until I saw some good swatches and I just don’t know if it’s worth $30 a pop if it’s not going to be bold. Now I can take them off my wishlist 😉

It looks like the US site may soon sell the previously Asia exclusive 008 of the lip maximizer (sparkling pink) and Japan got yet another exclusive color, 009 pearly coral.
Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 10.00.16 .pngScreen Shot 2018-04-20 at 11.00.37 .png

All Things Dior

My Canadian BIC'ers...if you're doing an online Sephora order...chose the Dior Dream Skin Capture Totale Perfect Skin Creator as one of your samples....holy mother!!! I could not believe my eyes last night. I did a Dior mask sample I got then put the Capture Totale on as my moisturizer.. this fine line on my forehead disappeared. No way...my eyes are playing tricks. Maybe its the mask + moisturizer combo. This morning I do my face routine and apply just the skin perfector as my finale step...walk away from the mirror..walk down my stairs and catch my reflection as im walking down..no forehead wrinkle! The price tag is steep but i'm down. Try this sample if you're placing an order!! *if its still there*

I haven't seen too much chatter about these yet, but I picked up one of the new Dior Lip Glow shades - Holo Purple. It's quite nice 🙂 I always like the feel of these to just wear around wherever.

Dior Lip Glow - Holo PurpleDior Lip Glow - Holo PurpleHeavy swatch of Holo Purple (to the right - on the left is a blended swatch of NARS Hot Tin Roof)Heavy swatch of Holo Purple (to the right - on the left is a blended swatch of NARS Hot Tin Roof)

You are stunning!  Beautiful color on you and your skin is amazing @lachaton

Oooh - it's so pretty on you @lachaton! The swatch looks glowy as well.

testing