Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

❤️Becca thread

I have seen lots of new threads pop up devoted to specific brands and thought I would get some other opinions and ideas about the best of becca.  

I just in the last year have really fallen in love with this brand. We newest favs are backlight priming filter and blush in flowerchild. I feel like shimmering skin perfector is a must have for every makeup lover. I love using the backlight targeted colour corrector on my dark under eye circles.

what are your favorites? IMG_3154.PNGLiptuitive glossIMG_3155.PNGOcean jewels eye paletteIMG_3156.PNGOcean jewels highlighter palette

Re: ❤️Becca thread

B111D019-D2F9-4489-8F5E-7DD33493A250.png

A9BA5B56-4864-4C2D-B73C-732DAA93F410.png

RE: Re: ❤️Becca thread

These look so pretty @SportyGirly125!

More pretty Becca newness coming.

@Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 

1D134B24-F646-4474-8E3C-0FCE7E2889C0.png

@Sunnysmom ,

Uh, oh!  More bad news for my wallet!  Sigh.  Becca Shimmering Eyeshadows.

Same @tsavorite @same! 

@Sunnysmom   What is this - "Pink Monday?"  I was thinking how safe I was because there really weren't many Mother's Day sales, and I wake up to Bobbi Brown on QVC, Sugarfina freebies, and this. Smiley Happy  Thank you- it's a beautiful collection, especially that blush.

Haha I know @Ispend2much6  it never ends! 

Do you think Lunar is similar to anything else btw?!  I’m having serious fomo lol shocker 

What a coincidence- my photo of Lunar New Year is a few posts below!  @Sunnysmom   Here's the photo but if it doesn't show here scroll down.

IMG_2978.JPG

Omg thank you @Ispend2much6 ! Why didn’t I see it?! Lol. It’s so pretty! I only have Paris or whatever it was called. Smiley Happy. Thank you lovey! ☺️😘

@Sunnysmom   You're welcome.  I'm comparing it to Berlin Girl.

RE: Re: ❤️Becca thread

Oooh this collection is so beautiful! If its available at Sephora Canada I will probably have to pick up something @Sunnysmom

Re: RE: Re: ❤️Becca thread

Yes @sydtomato ! I haven’t been too excited about Becca lately . maybe their new lips but I want to see it too. 🤗

Yes their new lipsticks are fantastic, I have 3 already.  They are definitely one of my fave formulas! I haven’t been interested in their other items like the skin love line either @Sunnysmom 

Me too @sydtomato I was happily surprised with them! I’m enjoying several of them and what a great color range! 

Thx you for posting @Sunnysmom .  Everything looks so pretty.  I adore Becca highlighter.  

Me too @blackkitty2014 I’m such a sucker for them. Do you love Lunar? Similar to anything else? I’m bummed I didn’t get it in my “trying to behave “ stage. How’d that work for me. 😳🙄

@Sunnysmom I got the Lunar (lil piggy) one while they had F&F sometimes ago.  I like it but only used it once since the Australia one they send me got shattered into powder.  I couldnt throw it away so i put it in a jar and use it as loose highlighter ...and guess what i'm loving it. lol To date, i think that broken highlighter and the Royal one are my most used Becca products Smiley Wink 

Omg no @blackkitty2014 ! Doesn’t that just figure! Some of my fav stuff has come broken too! So sad but glad you are so resourceful to still use it loose! Bet it’s super pretty! 

There's something quite pleasing to the eye about that palette and the highlighter. I can't wait for swatches. Thanks for posting @Sunnysmom Smiley Happy.

Agree @niki172 very fresh and loving the look of the eye palette plus highlighter. 

1,254 Replies