Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

❤️Becca thread

I have seen lots of new threads pop up devoted to specific brands and thought I would get some other opinions and ideas about the best of becca.  

I just in the last year have really fallen in love with this brand. We newest favs are backlight priming filter and blush in flowerchild. I feel like shimmering skin perfector is a must have for every makeup lover. I love using the backlight targeted colour corrector on my dark under eye circles.

what are your favorites?

Launching August 6, Ulta Exclusive Ginger VanilleLaunching August 6, Ulta Exclusive Ginger VanilleLush lip color balmsLush lip color balmsBecca Chrissy Teigen PaletteBecca Chrissy Teigen Palette

Re: ❤️Becca thread

Omg need! Why Ulta exclysive though 😣 

Thanks for the swatches @sabrinas

I have both prismatic amethyst and rose quartz but I don't think this similar to either. 

Beautiful!  @sabrinas   Thanks for sharing!

Like @veronika23  I am also dying to see comparison swatches if you have Rose Quartz or Amethyst.  💙

@sabrinas  OMG THAT IS PRETTY!  Thanks so much! I need to get my hands on this! lol

Do you have the Rose Quartz or Amethyst to compare it to?

Thanks so much!!!!!

Thanks for the info!   @sabrinas

Enjoy your new treasure!  💜

Thanks @sabrinas Smiley Happy 

@veronika23 @Tamara76I do not have either (I wish I had the rose one)... I do know tho that the amethyst is more cool/silver where this one is warmer! It's a lilac with a gold shift.  I remember trying the amethyst in store and it was wayyyy too cool for me!

Another swatch of Lilac Geode

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.11.24 AM.png

RE: ❤️Becca thread

Here's a photo of that new shade of SSP

Re: RE: ❤️Becca thread

So gorgeous! I was eyeing MAC Beaming Blush for so long and this looks so much like it! 

New SSP coming

Upcoming gradient product

OMG I must have this!

Wow that's so pretty!

New Velvet Blurring Primer available at ulta Becca direct

FYI this is also on the Sephora website for sale, too.  Wonder why I never heard about this until now?

@jen81 I just looked up the velvet primer online and besides it being for sale on the Becca website it is basically nonexistent everywhere else. Do you know anything about it? I'm hesitant to spend almost $40 for primer (mind you I wear hourglass which actually costs more) without knowing a little bit more about it. 

@jen81 Thank you for replying! I appreciate the advice. Maybe Sephora or Ulta will offer it as a deluxe sample in the next few weeks... here is to hoping  Smiley Happy

@willa25 I don't know much about it. I was looking at my Ulta ad last night and saw it listed. It didn't say new next to it bit I knew that it was new! It describes it as ultimate blurring primer for long lasting and smooth makeup wear. I don't think Ulta gives out samples but you could go and see if they have it in store. On Instagram they describe it as oil free and good for all skin types. I also like to try things out first before buying. If I stumble upon a sample I'll tag you and let you know. 

Brand new blurring powder Pink Haze

I'm so excited for the new Becca Lush Lip Colour Balm collection. While I have so many tinted lip balms already, Becca has historically excelled at quality, natural looks. I will be very interested to try these, and if the formula is good, will likely buy several. For those who know me, this will come as no surprise. I love to rock my conservative, natural beauty looks. Here's some images from their IG feed and direct site. 

IMG_9769.JPG

1 Reply