Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

when shopping...

when shopping for your Sephora goodies, do you prefer to shop in store or online?

Re: when shopping...

Online for sure! I make my purchases when there is a GWP that catches my eye. Currently I have several items in my cart that Im ready to buy, but in no immediate need for, and Im just waiting on a nice little gwp to come along and lure me in.

In store I find I get overwhelmed, the music is too loud, it reeks of a a thousand different perfumes, and just so many different products to look at. Online is nice and calm and quiet and I can take all the time in the world to read reviews and think my purchases through and not make rash decisions.

Online. I can't stand pushy salespeople. (Not that all Sephora reps are pushy, but the ones who are just ruin it)

Hi @lulu2464

I have a differemt perspective then @PinkEvergreen

I have 4 Sephora stores within 30 mins of me. That being said, I still prefer to shop online. There is a wider selection, I can do it at anytime of the day/night, I can ask my friends here on BIC their thoughts/opinions, beauty offer codes, samples etc. 

My job has me in and out of various malls on a daily basis, IF Im out of something and need it ASAP thats when I'll pick up in store. 

@lulu2464 I have a strong preference for shopping online... because I live 8 hours from the nearest Sephora lol 😂 

That being said, I almost always get the free samples and promos I want, and I’m able to read a ton of reviews before buying, instead of possibly making an impulse buy in person.

Shipping is pretty fast (4-5 business days) and free with Rouge which is a nice perk. Plus, with Sephora having a warehouse in Canada,   Canadians don’t pay duty. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing