Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Will colourpop be available at sephora stores in canada?

I saw that they're going to be launching colourpop in stores in november - yay!- but i'm wondering if this includes Canadian stores/website

Re: Will colourpop be available at sephora stores in canada?

Hi @xzoetic,

Sorry for any confusion! We carried this brand last year but it is not currently available at Sephora. 

-Mali

I got super lucky in the States recently where an Ulta near me sold some colorpop products and I tried one of their pallets. Unfortunately, the color didnt seem to stick or build, it'd come off when I tried to blend it into other shades as well as being very patchy. However, a friend of mine said theyre not all like that so maybe it was the one pallet I tried? I'm not sure but I do want to try their lip stuff, usually can't go wrong there!

RE: Will colourpop be available at sephora stores in canada?

So?? Did you buy any ColourPop today?? 😊

RE: Will colourpop be available at sephora stores in canada?

💙💙💙

Sorry to be a downer but I wouldn't get too excited yet. Others have also called Customer Service and were told that this would be a US only release online and in select US stores for now. CS is notorious for being out of the loop and providing inaccurate information. 

We get told all the time that Canada will get releases and we often don't or we get it much later. For example, they announced IT Cosmetics in 2016 and the US has had it since last Fall. We just got it a few weeks ago. Just saying...

Yes they are! I called their customer service 

That is awesome.....Love ColorPop....the lipgloss lasts ALL DAY!

makeupslay1996 wrote:

Yes they are! I called their customer service 

I really hope so!!  I havent tried them yet cause i hate paying customs and paying/waiting for shipping to canada 

xzoetic wrote:
I saw that they're going to be launching colourpop in stores in november - yay!- but i'm wondering if this includes Canadian stores/website

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing