Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
Anonymous Insider

What should I use for my normal skin type I’m looking for glowy , clear ,hydrated skin

My skin type is normal I’Ve been looking for a skincare routine that could make my skin clear , glowy and hydrated . Mind you it won’t be hard at least I thought it Won’t I’m still young , very good genes , careful and knows a lot about skincare so what’s really stopping me I could be using the wrong products or I should go vegan or drink more water I’m trying but nothing is working there really is no cure but changing your whole life style and that’s what I’m trying to do arecommend me and products that you think would help nothing too expensive I’m 14 with no job thank you 💙 I think I should post more about my skins journey but i don’t know i stopped wearing makeup I feel like that made a dramatic change but yea

Re: What should I use for my normal skin type I’m looking for glowy , clear ,hydrated skin

@imtoohalall I would check out The Ordinary's line of products. THE ORDINARY - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5will help with hydrating your skin- you could add it to a toner or moisturizer you already use. Otherwise swithching to an oil moisturizer mightbe good for a "glow" look. Milk Makeup's blur primer is good without makeup too to give a more flawless finish/ cover up pores but it might be better for your skin in the long run to skip it.

Also, consider this- I'm just some broke 20 something who doesn't know you, but probably you already look great and other people already see you as having what you want. I think a lot of girls struggle with their personal image in their teens (and your skin is always garbage in your teen years, which doesn't help) and honestly I wish I had the perspective then I have now. So I guess: try some new stuff in your skincare routine if you want, and healthy lifestyle changes are always a good choice.But, while your skin may improve it will probably never fit your idea of "perfect" because that just isn't achievable- and that's okay.

Feel free to gratuitously eyeroll, I would have 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing