Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

VIB Rouge Event

Who went? The Drunk Elephant Holiday package was such a great deal !

Re: VIB Rouge Event

I went to one about an hour's drive away (I got the email just a couple hours before RSVP opened, so I didn't have enough time to plan to get online the same day to get a store closer to home).

The staff were great, they had a lot of extra cast members on hand to help us out. That said, Sephora Canada HQ needs to get itself in ship shape. They left the store I went to practically high and dry.

• There were NO brand reps whatsoever.
  • There was NO setup for facials.
  • There was only 12-13 of the holiday items they were supposed to get. No Too Faced set, no Marc Jacobs, and only one of the new Favourites sets.

The manager told us that they literally received PART of the event stock shipment on FRIDAY AFTERNOON. Apparently Sephora Canada ALWAYS waits until the last minute to ship these things. Its made it so that no one wants to do their Rouge Events at their store. How horrible is that!

I snagged the Tarte Treasure Box, but of course the store didn't get any of the other items I was looking for, and by the time I was able to shop online they were all sold out for now. Now I get to battle everyone else for the sets I need to get for Christmas. Yay.

The bag was lovely, much better than the fall preview event bag. But the samples inside, beyond a Drunk Elephant mini, were totally disappointing. And the store I got mine from was shorted on the samples, so I didn't get all 7 in my bag.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing