Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

This makes me sad...

Why on earth would someone send me these travel sizes products in this massive plastic bag?!? Like I thought we were trying to help save the plant not ruin it more.. like these products didn’t even need a plastic bag but yet they were sent in one that was more then twice there size! Makes me very upset! #savetheturtles!!! picture to show proof!!!

Re: This makes me sad...

@kaylaaaak I have got products in these big bags and save them.  I refuse them when I pack a bag to visit my mom and take my hair products in it. It's the perfect size for some aerosol cans and bigger tubes.

RE: Re: This makes me sad...

Ugh, I feel you. I also feel like for every person who wants less packaging, there’s tons of complaints that something came damaged, crushed, or whatever. I’ve honestly never had an issue with returns/exchanges for damaged products and would love if there was an eco-conscious check box next to all online orders. I’ve been leaning more and more to buying in store. Now if only they offered the same promotions in store, I would love to get stuff right away, have samples and bonuses.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing