Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Kylie cosmetics

I would love to see Kylie cosmetics come to Sephora. The exchange rate from Canadian to us is just too much to purchase from the original website. Having it at Sephora would be really convenient. Who agrees💜

RE: Kylie cosmetics

Yes PLEASE! I've been looking at her new purple eyeshadow palette but that exchange rate makes it so frustrating...

Kylie Cosmetics is really nice, is a bit expensive. The liquid lipstick are worth it, but they a little dry (so if don't have filler would get in your lips lines, but are pretty and stay all day) mattes. Now the Velvet are my favorites go so smoothly and stay all day as well, don't dry down as the mattes. The eyes shadows Pallets are good specially burgundy and Take my on vacation are the best. (I do have pretty much everything the other Pallets are good but are better out there). Blush are ok. Highlighters are beautiful you can build the glow you want. She have some hit and misses. Over all she is really start getting better on the makeup game. Hope this help.

Re: Kylie cosmetics

It would only work if the company can actually keep their products in stock. I know Kylie has a reputation for being constantly sold out.

Yes for sure I hope that happens

Re: Kylie cosmetics

Definitely! I bought mine when currency exchange was pretty bad so it did cost me a lot. However, the product is awesome (currently wearing it 😉 ) It would be a relly great move fir Sephora.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing