Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Delayed shipment

Hi, To all of those who ordered a while ago... how long did you wait to receive your order? I ordered april 17th so itโ€™s almost been 3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข. I was just wondering how much longer would I wait. Thanks

RE: Delayed shipment

Itโ€™s been shipped may 2nd and stuck since may 3rd in another province and hasnโ€™t move since then... itโ€™s so long!!! Never thought it would take a month to receive these products (order was put through april 17th) ๐Ÿ˜ข

Re: RE: Delayed shipment

@vronikaaa So sorry, that's really frustrating. Canada Post has been experiencing some pretty bad delays as well because they are understaffed and a number of employees have been diagnoses with COVID-19. You can always try calling CP but I suspect they'll just tell you everything is backed up. I've had packages sitting in the same city for days before it gets put on a truck to be delivered.

Re: Delayed shipment

I ordered something on April 23, it was estimated to arrive on May 12, but it actually arrived today. I ordered another item on April 24, estimated arrival date May 13, but I suspect itโ€™ll arrive tomorrow (itโ€™s at the local distribution facility, it just has to be put on a truck at this point). So all in all, I think the estimated delivery dates are pretty good indicators of wait time.

RE: Delayed shipment

On the same boat, ordered on the first day of the sale and still no package. Canada post hasnโ€™t updated the tracking status for a week now... honestly getting worried if I get it or not ๐Ÿ˜“

Re: RE: Delayed shipment

@LAlicee 

I got a random CP shipment today ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ They donโ€™t work on weekends, ever and they are. They are doing their best right now. 

RE: Re: RE: Delayed shipment

@GG84, so did you get a notification that the package was out for delivery? Or did it randomly show up?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Delayed shipment

@LAlicee

No, it just showed up

Re: Delayed shipment

It really depends on what you ordered since they ship from different warehouses. I ordered on the 17 and received it within 2 weeks, I know other people in the same boat as you that are still waiting. Order #3 from April 23 was shipped today, but order #2 from April 22 is still in process. I know the wait sucks, maybe we'll be lucky and Sephora will do something nice for all those that had to wait a long time.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing