Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

whats the best mousse for curly hair

Im 13 years old and i have naturally curly hair . I usally style my hair in the mornings before going to school by putting mousse in it then drying it with a diffuser, but the problem i have is finsing a good mousse for curly hair. Usually i'll buy a mousse and it ends up either making my hair frizzy or loose and not holding the curls very well. If anyone has any suggestions could you please tell me what mousse you think is best fro curly hair?

Re: whats the best mousse for curly hair

I have very curly hair and have tried tons of products over the years. I have learned that I cannot use serums, creams, or mousse. As you found, it starts out looking good, but eventually my hair absorbs it and becomes frizzy. For me, gels work best. I use Ouidad products. I have heard Deva Curl is very good as well. But try using gel.

Try the Deva Curl line, they have products specifically d...

Try the Deva Curl line, they have products specifically designed for curly hair that won't weigh down or cause frizz.

They have an extensive collection of mousse, gels, sprays, and even shampoo and conditioners that don't have harsh, drying ingredients.

Maybe don't try mousse.  Try  a Curl Sculpting Gel or Cre...

Maybe don't try mousse.  Try  a Curl Sculpting Gel or Cream.  It will enhance your curls, take down frizz, and moisturize.  Try Garneir Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel, Extra Strong hold.

~K 

Hi!    Try the Bumble & bumble Curl Conscious Holding Foa...

Hi! 

Try the Bumble & bumble Curl Conscious Holding Foam

Bumble and bumble - Curl Conscious Holding Foam

Or the Ouidad PlayCurl Volumizing Foam which is specially formulated for those of us with curly hair 🙂

Ouidad - PlayCurl Volumizing Foam

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing