Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

what's the difference between ghd classic vs. ghd professional hair straightener?

I'm thinking of getting a new hair straightener bc the drugstore brand I have now isn't really doing the job..what's the difference between ghd classic vs. ghd professional hair straightener?

Tags:

Hey! This is funny but I literally asked the same question to my Sephora rep! I'm thinking about getting a GHD also, upgrading from my CHI (: But what she told me was that the main difference is the warranty year and the features. The classic has a one year warranty and is the "basic" straightener, though it works excellent! The professional is one step up; It has more features (not sure which features, maybe someone else can help out) and it has a two year warranty. Also, I know some girls might not be into this, but I really love the colorful straighteners; they make me happy when I straighten my hair haha. They have this really pretty one called Purple Indulgence that I am dying to get, and it's professional also. 

But other than that, they're basically the same! I love how this straightener automatically closes in 30 minutes of no use!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing