Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

what is the best shampoo for dry,frizzy,curly hair

I also color treat my hair and use a flat iron from time to time. I have heard that a gentle or dry shampoo is the answer.. Can anyone recommend a product ?

Ouidad makes a Curl Quencher shampoo for hair just like y...

Ouidad makes a Curl Quencher shampoo for hair just like yours. Or you can try No Frizz by Living Proof - they have special shampoos in different formulations that help with frizziness. if you flat iron your hair and want to refresh the style the next day, try using a dry shampoo like Psssst! which you can find at drugstores or Rene Furterer Naturia Dry shampoo. HTH!

No shampoo! At least, not every day. I have very curly ha...

No shampoo! At least, not every day. I have very curly hair. My hair used to be incredibly frizzy and dry. I received the book Curly GIrl as a gift a couple of years ago. It teaches you how to care for curly hair. It actually suggested to stop shampooing. I now shampoo only once a week, sometimes I go a bit longer. I use lavender oil to cleanse in between washes if needed. My hair is so much healthier, much less frizzy, and it's well hydrated. 

I suppose it depends if you want to wear your hair curly...

I suppose it depends if you want to wear your hair curly or straight.

For wearing it curly I recommend Mixed Chicks Hair products. I recently started using them and I am so happy with the results. I thought I my hair would never hold frizz-free defined curls but these products work wonderfully! They're vegan too so good for your hair.

If you're wearing your hair straight, I'd recommend using a rich moisturizing shampoo & conditioner along with Straight Sexy Hair products when you style your hair.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors