Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

keratin treatment???

My hair is in between straight and wavy...i want it to be as straight as it can be though...would a keratin treatment do the trick? what products should i use? what else can i do ?

I did a keratherapy treatment in October and to be honest...

I did a keratherapy treatment in October and to be honest did not see any results. But my hair is medium thick and has a natural wave in it. I have had straightening treatments in the past from various salons usually about $40 and those worked better though those were relaxers and much stronger.

My hair is pretty straight but has gotten what I call a w...

My hair is pretty straight but has gotten what I call a weird sort of wave to it as I've gotten older.  I've had a keratin treatment twice on my hair & I love it!  It doesn't make your hair straighter, but it does take out the sort of frizzy kinks that I would get when it was humid or damp out.  I can blow dry it and it is completely straight and will stay straight no matter the weather, including wind.  I guess the best way to say it is that it has given me more control over how my hair looks. I could definitely tell a difference when it started to wear off.  HTH

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors