cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

help meeee

i wash my hair every 3 days but it’s almost ALWAYS. GREASY. idk what to do someone help!

Re: help meeee

Perfect hair day has an awesome dry shampoo!

I would also recommend using a little bit of baking soda at your roots-- sounds weird but TOTALLY helps! Good luck! 

Anonymous Insider

Hi

Just a Bit of INFO on an IGK product called LOW KEY

You actually can Exfoliate Your Scalp ans you would your Face and this can

make All the Difference!!!

Give it a TRY....You Will LOVE IT!!!!!

@Anonymous,

I totally agree! My scalp was getting really dry and oily and IGK's Low Key really helped keep my scalp clean and extend the time that I needed between hair washing.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Thats GREAT!!!!

Exfoliating Your Scalp can make all the difference!

Hi @Anonymous! Is your scalp’s skin dry and flaky? What may be happening is that you are usin a shampoo to treat an oily scalp when in fact your scalp is dry and irritated, so it is overproducing sebum to deal with the skin’s dryness, and that will make your hair feel and look greasy. Try reverse cleansing, meaning start with your conditioner (which should only be applied on the hair shaft and not on your scalp), then use a gentle shampoo directly on your scalp. Hope you find the right products to help your particular needs. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: help meeee

thank you!!!
Anonymous Insider

Hey

IGK makes an exfoliater for the Scalp...its called LOW KEY..

It really can make a difference.....

Exfoliating makes a difference in Face and Body....SOOOOO 

could be just what is needed for your scalp....Give it a try!!! ENJOYY

@Anonymous Try just using a moisturizing shampoo on top, just condition your ends. For moisturizing shampoos i like Sexy Hair Healthy sexy hair. This is sold at ulta. Purology has a great one, Alterna also has a great one. I also use a dry shampoo between washes. IGK First Class Charcoal detox dry shampoo is the only dry shampoo i have tired and instantly loved. It actually makes my hair look better than when clean. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/first-class-charcoal-detox-dry-shampoo-P429264

https://www.sephora.com/product/caviar-anti-aging-replenishing-moisture-shampoo-P269705

RE: help meeee

Shampoo and conditioner

What are you washing your hair with?

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: help meeee

bed head shampoo and conditioner as well as tea tree, lavender, and peppermint essential oils.

RE: help meeee

Ouai has supplements for different hair types in pill form for oily hair that you can try.

Hi @Anonymous,

I recommend using a dry shampoo because it helps absorbs oil, sweat, and odor! I've been using the PLAYA Pure Dry Shampoo and I love it because it doesn't leave any residue. You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/pure-dry-shampoo-P431832?skuId=2076628&icid2=products%20grid:p431832. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Anonymous Insider

IGK makes 3 different Dry Shampoos...You can stop in a store and get a

Dry Shampoo Diagnosis...See what works Best for you

Also pick up a sample of LOW KEY to exfoliate your scalp..

Both can make a Big Difference...HAVE FUN!!!! 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing