cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

hair loss

Hi guys

I'm 25 and I'm losing hair. can anyone help with any shampoo brand or hair care that could prevent me from becoming bald?

Re: hair loss

There are many reasons for hair loss the most common cause of hair loss is Androgenetic alopecia Medical issues and hormonal shifts, very stressful events and much more reasons for hair loss. If you're looking for regrowing your hair then you can contact Beauty Recipe Singapore They provide best hair tattoo treatment for hair regrowth. For some people who are losing their hair, hairline tattoos are a good option. 

Here’s a quick look at their benefits

1: Hair tattoos are convincing and believable.

2: They last longer than other hair loss treatments

3: low-maintenance and quick

4: More affordable than other options

Definitely check with a Dr to rule out medical reasons for hair loss. Nizoral dandruff shampoo can actually help with hormonal hair loss, due to the ketokonazole.  It’s currently being studied in regards to androgenetic alopecia. 

@Farhan96  Definitely recommend seeing a doctor or dermatologist. Mine had me do some blood tests to check for iron and thyroid issues when I was losing hair. Turns out my issues were related to stress and probably the pandemic. But, when my hair started growing back, my hairstylist recommended Oribe Serene Scalp Thickening Hair Treatment Spray 4.2 oz/ 125 mL which seemed to help.

ok but same 😞

i’ve heard that rosemary helps with thinning and doing like rosemary hair treatments. i have yet to find a shampoo + conditioner that helps with this

Maybe you should talk to your doctor...you may be missing some nutrients

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing