Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

hair loss

hey i’m a teenager who used to have really thick and full hair but recently i feel like my hair has gotten thinner and i’m losing a lot of it, can any of you give me some product recommendations and or advice 🥰 thank you !!

Re: hair loss

Have you been sick lately? Stressed? Are you eating well and not cutting calories?

There are products that might be able to help but you need to get to the root of the problem first. Your hair often reflects your health so keep that in mind and see if you can pinpoint a reason you may be shedding more than is normal. If nothing seems apparent you may wish to visit your doctor for blood-work. For example, you may have anemia which can lead to hair loss. Or a thyroid condition.

Take comfort in the fact that in the vast majority of cases your hair will regrow. I would suggest you use Nioxin hair products to keep a healthy scalp which in turn leads to healthy hair. Eat the right amount of calories that your body needs and include protein, healthy fats and fresh produce. Rest, sleep and exercise ... all very important. Perhaps take iron every few days, daily usually isnt necessary. Make delicious smoothies with fruit, yoghurt, flaxseeds, Look after your body and your hair will follow! Best wishes.

Id recomend using one of the silicone scalp massagers to...

Id recomend using one of the silicone scalp massagers to increase circulation and even help remove any build up if you have any. investing in a satin pillowcase will help to limit the breakage, same with a microfiber hair towel as rubbing between a towel on wet hair is a big no no. you can try some scalp serums like the Ordinary Hair peptides for hair heath and the Briogeo scalp scrub again for increased circulation. But talk to a doctor to see if its as simple as low iron or thyroid. I have alopecia brought on by stress.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing