Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

hair loss

hey everyone ! I'm in my early 20th and I'm already balding on the sides. what products should i use to grow my hair back and keep them strong? i don't have any hair routine, i bleached my hair and also i have a little bit of dandruff

Re: hair loss

Hi @AlinaTash,

I recommend trying the Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair gummies! They help with hair growth and they taste good! 

I was experiencing some balding because I was using a product incorrectly and had the product touch my scalp =/ I've been taking these gummies since November and my hair has been super healthy and I've noticed that my hair feels more full.  You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/hair-sweet-hair-P415922?skuId=1889336&icid2=products%20grid:p415922

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Re: hair loss

I've been having this same issue (minus the bleach). I'm in my 20's and my hair suddenly got super dry and I started losing some of it especially towards the front on the sides. I started taking vitamins/supplements for my hair and they have done wonders. Definitely try that out because it doesn't matter how many products you buy, if your body is lacking the nutrients it needs, nothing will work like you'd want it to. Good luck!

RE: hair loss

Best thing would be to stop any processes to your hair until you can get it back to a healthy state. L’Anza Hair Trauma Treatment is an amazing product and can be used in multiple ways. Also taking vitamins specific for hair growth, or I take Biotin (helps with nails and hair) or prenatal vitamins, to help give my hair an extra boost from the inside 🙂
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing