Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

frizzy hair

Hey! I have a question about shampoo, I am looking for a shampoo that helps with frizzy wavy hair but also want it to be clean.

Re: frizzy hair

Aveda products are the best. I’m not sure if I can say that on here bc Sephora does not sell it- you have to go to the website. It has been around for over 20+ years and was natural since then- well before it’s time. 
I also use Kerastase and Goldwell products, which are also pretty expensive, but well worth the money. The smell alone of the products are heavenly. 
If you don’t want to spend that much- Chi products are good, but I think you should use a thicker conditioner to matte down your frizz- just a thought. My hairdresser would KILL me but sometimes I use Pantene conditioner (ONLY the conditioner) when I know it’s going to be an especially humid day and I have to straighten my hair. 
As for your hair type- I’m assuming you want to tame the frizz, which would be also helped by products after you shampoo- such as light hair oils, dry protectors, frizz tamers, etc. If your hair is wavy/curly and you’re lucky to have that, find a blow drying product to enhance your wave and tame the frizz. 
Best of luck! 

Re: frizzy hair

OH MY GOD thank you so much I really appreciate it! I will definetely check out these products

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing