Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

damaged ends

Hey Y'all!

I am growing my hair out longer and the ends are starting to get very damaged. I need to know how to fix this! Please don't suggest getting my hair trimmed because I just did and I do every 6-8 weeks. I have fine hair that gets oily quickly and I shampoo and condition it every other day for the most part using Aussie Sydney Smooth. I love this product and it makes my hair very smooth, except for my pesky ends. Does anyone have a really great hair mask, deep conditioner, or tips and tricks? Thanks in advance!!

i realy like the macadamia hair line the deep hair reapai...

i realy like the macadamia hair line the deep hair reapair mask is especialy its a pretty expensive so i recommed you but the 1 oz sample size to try it it cost five dollars you can buy these from trade secets or  online from the websitre good luck 

I really like Aveda Damage Remedy, it really works.  I wo...

I really like Aveda Damage Remedy, it really works.  I would recommend the entire line, but it's pricy, if you only want one thing definately the deep conditioner.  Wash your hair and apply a liberal amount of deep conditioner to damp warm hair, comb it thru with a wide tooth comb and wrap in a towel for a half hour, some people sleep with it on.  When you brush your hair start at the bottom and use a detangler Loreal kids is good and use a wide tooth comb.  Let your hair air dry, use a good heat protectant, Aveda Brilliant or Tresemme heat spray.  Style with heat as little as possible, don't tease your hair (for volume).  Deep condition weekly or bi weekly. 

Since you already get your hair trimmed regularly, damage...

Since you already get your hair trimmed regularly, damage and hair breakage can also be decreased greatly if you use an intense restorative treatment twice a week. The following products have really helped me cut down on hair breakage:

Ojon "Volume Advance Intensive Volumizing 2-Minute Hair Mask" (Sephora Product Page) Use this mask for just two minutes, once or twice weekly, and damaged ends will make an amazing comeback. This rich glossy balm, fortified with Ojon oil, nature's hair-repairing golden elixir, plus Blue Agave, shea, and mango seed butters, nourishes, revitalizes and boosts inner hydration levels from roots to ends. It surrounds hair with an invisible shield that makes it stronger and helps seal in moisture and repel dirt and oil, keeping hair cleaner between washings and making breakage much less likely. This mask is ideal for anyone with very fine hair because it will actually add volume and bounce.

ojonvolmask.jpg

Another thing that has really helped me with split ends is to work a moisturizing styling cream into just the ends of my hair. I love Phyto "PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Styling Cream" (Sephora Product Page) This moisturizing styling cream is a daily styling product for all hair types (even oily  if you just use it on the ends.) Quinoa oil deeply hydrates and protects the hair. Shine is immediately restored and hair is easier to manage and damaged ends are much less noticeable. Also, I've found that unlike many other creams, this one doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

.phytospecific.jpg

Also, next time you get your hair trimmed, you might want to talk to your stylist about this problem because she's bound to know of many effective products that could help. I hope all this helps! Smiley Happy

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment is a great product that o...

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment is a great product that only needs to be used once a week to repair extremely damaged hair.  After just one treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps repair damaged hair and increases strength against breakage.  A must-have for lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair, this product restores health to even the most deeply damaged hair.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P93511&categoryId=B70

You should also keep a heat protectant on your hair while your growing it out and even once you've reach your desired length to protect it.  A fantastic heat protection product that'll really protect your hair from getting damaged by your flat-iron, blow dryer or any other heated styling tools, plus mend damaged hair and split ends is Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist.  It is a weightless, nutrient-rich oil mist that not only protects your hair from heat styling tools, but also enhances shine and boosts your hair's overall health and manageability.  This product does double duty as both a deeply nourishing treatment that helps to repair split ends and environmental damage, and as a color and heat protector.  Made with strengthening organic bamboo and smoothing organic kendi oil, it banishes frizz and makes your hair super shiny.  You can read all about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=AJTCAHS33JQJ0CV0KQLRHOQ?id=P278004&categoryId... 

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • ojonvolmask.jpg
  • phytospecific.jpg