Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

best good quality flatiron to use to curl hair?

i am looking to invest in a good quality flat iron. i plan to use it to curl my hair (YES, i know. it's a flat iron. but i like the effect it has on my hair 🙂 i was thinking either the ghd, chi, or ti chrome. opinions?

i do admit that i am no expert and not have used all the...

i do admit that i am no expert and not have used all the best hair irons but i do know a few things that will help you out it your choice

-1it MUST BE FLOATING PLATE if it isnt then you are not going to be able to curl the hair will endup wtih awkward flat bits

-2nd it should go to approximatley 450degrees this will ensure that you have a pro quality iron, however using it this heat may damage your hair

-3 it should be tourmaline based and ceramic based, perferably with some kind  of ionic thing going on

-4 if you dont need to the wet to dry feature dont get it, you will not be able to curl your hair with one

-5 make sure that it has all possible features some irons dont have heat controls, which i find extremely annoying when i do a friends hair that is extremely fine and cant handle alot of heat...or the opposite, the standard heat setting is too low for my sisters extremely curly hair most of the time

-6 check out reviews on totalbeauty or other websites of such..i just like totalbeauty 😄

-7 weigh your options carefully, if one has a feature you know you will never ever need (like those horrid built in combs) dont get it.. and if the iron doesnt feel solid in your hand...that because it probably isnt

i hope that i was able to help you in your hair iron dilema

XoXo LeLaLu101

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing