From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 152845 Members
  • 4564 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Hair care
Im suddenly seeing a lot more of my hair coming out than usual. I read on line that this happens at the end of winter, any ideas?
Im suddenly seeing a lot more of my hair coming out than usual. I read on line that this happens at the end of winter, any ideas?
Sold out
I need the Dyson limited edition air wrap multi styler in pink and rose gold now!! Someone please return so I could buy!
I need the Dyson limited edition air wrap multi styler in pink and rose gold now!! Someone please return so I could buy!
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Curly tools?
|
Re: Curly tools?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @EleyNaz SEDU isn’t sold at Sephora. I found mine at Folica but they are no longer in business. You can purchase it from SEDU dire ...read more
@EleyNaz SEDU isn’t sold at Sephora. I found mine at Folica but they are no longer in business. You can purchase it from SEDU direct.
Pink Dyson Airwrap!
|
Re: Pink Dyson Airwrap!
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: I feel your pain as I'm in Whitehorse, YT. We don't have any Sephora. I'm just grateful they ship here, and since I'm rouge, it's ...read more
I feel your pain as I'm in Whitehorse, YT. We don't have any Sephora. I'm just grateful they ship here, and since I'm rouge, it's free shipping. The rosegold Dyson airwrap is stunning! It was the first thing I tried to pick-up during the sale, but it showed as unavailable. 🙃 It is available on Dyson's website, but of course you don't get the discount that you can on here during the sale.
Hair feels waxy after washing !
|
Re: Hair feels waxy after washing !
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: That is my next stop ! LoLI just hate spending more money on another product that doesn't help . And why is my hair just now doing ...read more
That is my next stop ! LoLI just hate spending more money on another product that doesn't help . And why is my hair just now doing this !UGH !
shampoo
|
Re: shampoo
FRESH FACE V INSIDER
Reply: @bunny712 My favorite brands are Kerastase, Bumble and Bumble, and Oribe. ...read more
@bunny712 My favorite brands are Kerastase, Bumble and Bumble, and Oribe.
A good laugh
In case anyone is looking for a good laugh and a recommendation… I purchase Oribe Bright Blonde Essential Priming Hair Serum 3.4 o ...read more
In case anyone is looking for a good laugh and a recommendation… I purchase Oribe Bright Blonde Essential Priming Hair Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL didn’t realize the cap pulls off it’s so nicely made it looked like a screw top. So I screw off and see the “wand applicator” there I go off “wanding”my hair. I YouTubed how to use applicator as it was getting everywhere. My daughter nearly peed her pants laughing at me it’s the straw to pump up the serum 😉 my review: great product…terrible applicator. (Me being the applicator)
Hair mask
|
Re: Hair mask
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @cindrellarach I am a huge fan of the Briogeo line. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL ...read more
@cindrellarach I am a huge fan of the Briogeo line. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL
Oily Hair
|
Re: Oily Hair
FRESH FACE V INSIDER
Reply: @Laura002 I have tried many dry shampoos, and I can't find one that I like. They just seem to make my hair dirtier. Like you, I u ...read more
@Laura002 I have tried many dry shampoos, and I can't find one that I like. They just seem to make my hair dirtier. Like you, I use OUAI Detox Shampoo . Others that I use are Kérastase Genesis Strengthening Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair 250 mL/ 8.5 oz , Kérastase Energizing Scrub: Purifying Scrub for Oily Scalp 8.5 oz/ 250 mL and K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL . Make sure you are using enough shampoo to get your scalp clean, and rinse REALY well. I shampoo twice, with the first one being a detox shampoo or scrub.
Hair oil
|
Re: Hair oil
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: first I use thermal protection, and then oil
first I use thermal protection, and then oil
22,037 Posts