Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Which products work best for dry hair?

So I have really, really dry hair and split ends. I was wondering if there is a product out there, or even something I could do to make my hair smooth and healthy. Help?

The best shampoo/ conditioning system for dry hair is rea...

The best shampoo/ conditioning system for dry hair is really any Moroccan Oil product.  I have normal/ dry hair (I have relaxed hair) and for years I have been struggling to find a shampoo/conditioner that would work best for my hair.  I did not feel that it was necessary to spend a lot of money on hair products, but when I first heard about Moroccan Oil I wanted to see what all of the hype was about for myself.  The Moroccan Oil shampoos and conditioners instantly nourish each and every one of your hair strands making it much easier to manage and style your hair after you wash it.  You can also try some of their other products to get even shiner and nourished hair!  Hope this helps!

I know of a wonderful anti-frizz shampoo that's also grea...

I know of a wonderful anti-frizz shampoo that's also great for dry, damaged hair.  Living Proof Shampoo is a weightless, hydrating shampoo that gently cleanses your hair while blocking humidity making your hair look sleek and shiny.  Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on your hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle.  You can find the shampoo here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P244509&categoryId=B70

The Living Proof Conditioner has been developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free it works best in conjunction with the Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo.  The longer you use the shampoo and conditioner, the more resistant your hair becomes to frizz-causing humidity.  You can read all about the conditioner here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P244510&categoryId=B70

If your hair is extremely damaged, in addition to using the shampoo and conditioner I would also use Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment once a week.  After just one treatment, this balm dramatically helps repair your damaged hair and increases its strength against breakage.  This product is a must-have for lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway, or unmanageable hair, this product restores health to even the most deeply damaged hair.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P93511&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Sebastian Drench shampoo and conditioner leaves hair real...

Sebastian Drench shampoo and conditioner leaves hair really soft. It is very concentrated so it only takes a little bit. Follow that with Bead Head by Tigi Ego Boost Split End Mender/ Leave In Conditioner. And when you use heat stylers make sure you use a heat protectant. Paul Mitchell has a good one, so does GHD.  After you finish styling, shine spray or shine drops will make your hair shiny and not dull at all! I love CHI shine spray! Smiley Wink

If you hair is dry, use something with no sulfates in it....

If you hair is dry, use something with no sulfates in it.  You could also try something that doesn't include silicones as well.  As for MoroccanOil, it is really a hit or miss.  I used it and it just caused my hair is frizz like mad.  Another thing I would recommend is to cut your hair to get rid of the deadends.  Once it is dead, it isn't coming back, as much as some believe it is.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors