Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Which dry shampoo smells the best?

I work with a LOT of smokers and need a fresh-smelling dry shampoo to refresh my hair and neutralize that terrible smell. It'd be great if the product doesn't build up easily, too! Any recommendations?

Tags:

I've tried both Ojan's Rub Out as well as Oscar Blandi's...

I've tried both Ojan's Rub Out as well as Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo.  I like Oscar Blandi's scent which contains lemon verbana but I hate the powder version of the dry shampoo.  It's volumnizing and smells good but it just doesn't blend into my dark hair. 

Ojan's Rub Out I think smells like almonds or something but I agree it's overpowering.  One day I sprayed it and I could smell it hours later over my perfume that I sprayed in hopes that it would minimize the Ojan spray.  It's not a bad spray but just overpowering and long lasting.

I actually like T3's dry shampoo but it doesn't have a fragrance.

Also Rene Furterer makes a dry shampoo but I think it smells like Dr. Scholl's shoe odor spray.

Good luck on your search.  I think any of these would smell better then the stale odor of cigarettes in your hair.  Ick!

Ok, I think Ojon's Rub Out gives your hair a lot of body,...

Ok, I think Ojon's Rub Out gives your hair a lot of body, but the smell is really overpowering and has given me a headache the 2 times I've used it.  (And I'm NOT one of those sensitive, smells-make-me-sick people.)  Also, I can spray a ton of Ojon in my hair, rub, rub, rub, and the roots are STILL greasy.  In my opinion, Klorane is the best.  I've used Ojon, Bed Head, and Klorane, and I think Klorane is tops in terms of smell and results.  In Ojon's defense, I really like their Hydrating Thickening products!  🙂  Hope that helps.

Personally I love the way Ojon's Rub Out works, but for f...

Personally I love the way Ojon's Rub Out works, but for fragrance, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Oscar Blandi's.  I have dark hair and I like the new volumizing one that has no color.  Clean, lemongrass scent.  T3 used to make some but I don't know if Sephora still carries it.  That was the best smelling.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing