Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

What is your signature hairstyle?

So I know a lot of people do their hair in a certain way more than others, for example, I love rocking a side pomp or a side braid with my hair down or up, if I'm having a bad hair day. It is rarely a pomp going straight back. I started doing this when I was in junior high! Now that I am graduating college, I am trying to change it up. I did a side part yesterday for graduation photos and it looked good! 

Now I'd like to know, what is your signature hairstyle if you have one? Or what is your favorite hairstyle or even haircut?

Re: What is your signature hairstyle?

I am a stay at home mom with long hair, and my topknot is my hairstyle almost everyday.  Quick head flip, twist, wrap, done!  And it has since become "in style" which is nice.  

My 13 year old sister is all about top knots & sock buns right now! I did a side braid the other day & loosened it up with a top knot. I really liked it(:

Mines boring long, straight and down haha. My hair seriously won't do anything. But I do like it that way it suits me ^_^

If I have time to do my hair, I like to curl it with a 1" wand, but if I don't, I let it air dry and then throw it up in a bun and put on a cute head band. then I at least look put together lol.

I've been wanting to get a wand. I use my straightener to curl my hair! 

Every princess needs a wand! 

That was cute! I like that. My hair is at a medium length right now, so I think I will wait until it is a little longer!

Highlighted

Agreed!

I just got a cheap one. I got a conair one. It used to be on the ulta site but idk if it's discontinued. I just got it on sale but when I upgrade I will go to the nume wand probably. I will either get it through little black bag or straight from their site with a coupon code from youtube so I can get it cheaper! I would not spend that much on a curling wand! Lol.

I have dark straight hair and over the years I have worn it many (bobs, kinda punked and spikey, layered,  long, etc) but I keep going back to some form of bob with bangs.  Right now my hair is very similar to the avatar I am using except I have bangs and it's short up the back.  The bangs really highlight my blue eyes.  I don't have to fight with my hair to do this style.  When I was young I would wakeup early every morning to do hot rollers or a curling iron.  Those days are over for me.  LOL  I want to look good but not take 2 hours each morning to get there.

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • cnrwbld.jpg
  • bun.jpg