Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

What is your signature hairstyle?

So I know a lot of people do their hair in a certain way more than others, for example, I love rocking a side pomp or a side braid with my hair down or up, if I'm having a bad hair day. It is rarely a pomp going straight back. I started doing this when I was in junior high! Now that I am graduating college, I am trying to change it up. I did a side part yesterday for graduation photos and it looked good! 

Now I'd like to know, what is your signature hairstyle if you have one? Or what is your favorite hairstyle or even haircut?

Re: What is your signature hairstyle?

Haha, thanks! The guy off to the left of the pic (cropped out) was making some faces wondering what was going on! There's a few photos my cousin took where I'm goofing off and making faces and his face just looks more and more confused!

By the time we were leaving SD I unbraided the ends so I had this mound of black and blonde tight waves, it was awesome! I felt like a lion!

Mine is a swing bob. Longer on the sides and shorter in the back. Super Easy!

Oooh, that sounds adorable.  I love bobs, they're so classic but they can be made edgy with little alterations like what you have!

I had that like 6 months ago, I just did it once & kept it, until I decided to grow my hair out again. I miss my long hair! & my hair is in between curly and really wavy so it is hard to maintain & style. & my hair is thick! So yikes!!

Love!! I had a bob a couple of years ago, then I let it grow out & gave up at the awkward length right after the shoulders, where it isn't short but long. Just medium. I got bored & did an asymmetrical bob & loved it!

My hair is super, super straight and super fine. I'm also generally pretty lazy in the morning, which I guess makes me that much more appreciative of my low-maintanance tresses, because I can usually wash and go. More often than not my hair is in a ponytail, because I hate my hair being in my face while I'm running around at work. But I usually pin back my bangs into a little poof before I pull it back.

My favorite though is to have my hair down, and cut short into a razored bob. Since my hair is so straight it needs layers and such to have movement. I had to grow my hair out for dance (I did ballroom for a long time) so it's currently just past my shoulders. But I think I'm going to chop it off soon!

I'm the opposite! I can't do layers & need a straight cut since I hate blowdrying. 

Highlighted

@emmaclaire- I have to have some sort of edge to it I can't just have normal it's too boring.

I wish I could pull off a style like that!  If I tried I'd probably look like Nick Nolte.  Oy vey.

I take great pride and care of my hair. My hair is usually just natural unless I'm actually going somewhere I will be seen. i style it like my picture which is alittle hard to tell but I straighten it and have alittle flip to it at the bottom. But it's starting to get pretty long and I need to find a way the make it not so flat And boring. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • cnrwbld.jpg
  • bun.jpg