Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

What is your favorite Dry Shampoo??

Hello lovelies,

I am in search of a new dry shampoo...what are your favorites?

Re: What is your favorite Dry Shampoo??

Hi MaritzaNicole, 

I just picked up a new bottle of the Ojon Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Powder the other day!  I like it a lot better because it is a pour spout rather than an actual spray.  I feel like it give me more control in application.  Its super easy to pour a bit into your palm, rub together & run your fingers through your hair Smiley Happy  It leaves my hair lighter, yet lets me keep my "just styled" look for another day Smiley Happy

Ojon - Full Detox™ Rub-Out™ Dry Cleansing Powder

http://bit.ly/12qFEm9

xo, Mia

I like the spout top as well...does the powder weigh down your hair?

Thank you!!

I'm a fan of Oscar Blandi's Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo. My hair is black, so I have to be careful over which ones I use as most leave a white cast or residue, or are better suited for lighter hair shades.

Oscar Blandi - Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

I have long dark brown hair so the no residue look sounds great. Does it at all weigh down your hair? I have to work very hard for the volume I do have!

No, I use short bursts/sprays of the product, which helps avoid applying too much. You definitely don't want to use it like a hairspray and have a continuous hold on the spout!

The volumizing aspect comes more from it being able to absorb that excess oil build up and turn it into a workable build up. If you're looking for more a volumizing product alone, I recommend Phyto's Volume Actif spray, perfect to use with a blow dryer as the formula forms bonds between strands that swell and expand with heat!

Thanks Smiley Happy

I just have to chime in on this one...

This dry shampoo does not leave a white cast; however, I personally don't find it that effective. My roots will still look greasy after I use it.

Hi MaritzaNicole, 

I like the Alterna Caviar Anti Aging Dry Shampoo, it's super lightweight and has little to no residue in my hair Smiley Happy

ALTERNA - Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo

http://bit.ly/UVwIkw

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thank you...I have so many to try Smiley Happy

I love the Tresemme dry shampoo. I buy it at CVS and its very affordable. I apply it at night time and wear a handkerchief over my hair so that when i'm rolling around on my pillow I dont disturb it and cause tangles or more dirt and oil to accumulate. I tried the Oscar Blandi a long time ago and I didn't like it, I thought it was too white and I have black hair, there was very little in the bottle I think I used it 2 or 3 times, I may have grabbed a bottle that people were using at the store.

I tried Trsemme, Dove and Nexxus...I tried to save myself a bit of cah, but I didn't like any of them. I felt like it left a film behind. I think those products are for people with normal hair and oil...I can wash my hair and literally a few hour later it starts to look oily.

Thanks for the overnight setting info...I will def. try that out...very smart Smiley Happy

Highlighted

It sounds crazy but I use Suave- I think its called Professional Effects or something similar- it comes in a gold can. I've used several high end brands previously and prefer this. I would at least start with this since it's only $2- if you don't like it then you aren't out much and if you do like it, great! Smiley Happy

Thanks...So excited to see if it works for me Smiley Happy

I like Batisse and Cake dry shampoo.

They both make my hair smell great, and absorb the excess oil.

My favorite is the Cake spray shampoo, it also gives my hair more volume!

Oops that's Batiste not Batisse

That's exactly what I need Smiley Happy Thanks!!

Batiste is really great! Smiley Very Happy

Second person who has suggested this, must be a great product thanks Smiley Happy

johnson & johnson baby powder

I've never heard of using that for your hair...wouldn't it get all mushy and white?

I have black hair and it doesnt get all white or musy. Although if you use too much, im sure it could turn a bit dusty. I either sprinkle some on my roots and brush or put some on my hands and brush my fingers through my hair. It can get a bit messy at times, but its a cheaper fix! 

I agree with the user who suggested the Suave...it's so cheap and I like it better than Treseme. I just tried Victoria's Secret which was a waste of money because the spray can went defective after one use. I would rather be out $2 than $12. Sephora used to sell Klorane which was the first dry shampoo I was into. You can still buy it on Amazon, but it is expensive also.

My sister tried the one from Tigi (It was Rockaholic or something like that), she loves it.  As for the store brands, such as Suave and stuff, please be aware that they won't be as effective as salon products, which tend to be a bit more concentrated meaning you will be using less.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • swfupload_6199922154695061457.jpg
  • swfupload_4608570409125440064.jpg