Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

What is wrong with my hair??

I don't really know if these are splits ends or something, but I just want them gone. my hair is so fine and straw like 😣

Re: What is wrong with my hair??

I also suggest using a leave in conditioner @Anonymous, my ends are typically dry and I use a leave in daily, not only does it provide moisture, it also provides protection from UV and heat styling. My favourite is Alterna hair CC cream. 

It sounds like you would also benefit from a hair mask once a week to kick of the hydration and nutrients. Good luck! 

Re: What is wrong with my hair??

@Anonymous,

I think that your hair still looks strong! It can be a combination of things, if you hair is color treated, it can change how to ends of your hair look especially if bleach is used. I also noticed that during the summer months hair can sometimes start to look a bit drier. I suggest using a leave in conditioner that has a bit of oil in it to help smooth ends.

https://www.sephora.com/product/rich-kid-coconut-oil-gel-P410477?skuId=1839687&icid2=products%20grid:p410477

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

How often should I use a leave in conditioner?

How often should I use a leave in conditioner?

Re: How often should I use a leave in conditioner?

@Anonymous,

You can use it as needed:) If your hair is more fine, apply a little bit on the ends to start off.

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing