Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

What is a good look for trying to impress a guy?

I am young and I haven't seen the guy I like in 2 weeks and I am seeing him soon. Any ideas? I need tips on hair and makeup. Thanks! Smiley Happy

The most important thing is to let your natural beauty co...

The most important thing is to let your natural beauty come through.  I know you have prob heard this a million times, but its true. Guys dont like to look at a girl caked in makeup.  

For makeup- Thin line of brown eyeliner; mascara; a light shimmery eyeshadow just on the lids (optional).  Stay away from heavy foundation, and bright lipstick.

For Hair- This really depends on your length and texture.  try to bring out your natural hair. If its curly, define the curls with a mousse, and defrizzer.  If its straight, try adding volume with a volumizing spray.

Final tips-  Stay confident, and smile alot.  This really does work.

Good luck!

Dear alexis221,   When trying to impress someone, the key...

Dear alexis221,

When trying to impress someone, the key is confidence. What's more beautiful than a happy, confident girl?

So do makeup that makes you feel pretty. Pick one feature you love to accenuate, most likely your eyes or lips.

I would reccomend ginormous lashes, like Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara, and pink gloss, like Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss if u <3 your lips.

P281302_hero.jpg

984799_sw.jpg

P182406_hero.jpg

If you <3 your eyes, go with shimmer neutrals, like Urban Decay's Naked pallette, with neutral/peach shimmer on your lips, like Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Leslie.

1327451_sw.jpg

P174213_hero.jpg

P267200_hero.jpg

when i have something special planned i tend to dress and...

when i have something special planned i tend to dress and put make up on depending on the what id be doing. if its a day thing..my make up application wouldnt be to heavy or dark.. a fresh look. i like wearing neutral colors on my eyes.. a night out would consist of dark/bold colors, eyes would be smokey and what not...

its all hard to say but i hope this somewhat helps on what you can do.

There are many uses for makeup. Makeup can be used as a p...

There are many uses for makeup. Makeup can be used as a personal form of art. But nobody needs makeup to impress anybody, no matter what.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors