Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

What are your favorite hair products for this spring and summer?

For the summer, I like to keep things simple too. I love...

For the summer, I like to keep things simple too. I love products that will make my hair super shiny and will replenish my hair's moisture when it gets stripped away from swimming. My favorite hair products are:

Josie Maran "Argan Oil Hair Serum" (Sephora Product Page) This is a fantastic anti-frizz treatment that creates exceptional shine. Argan Oil's ability to make hair strong and shiny is a beauty secret women in some middle eastern countries have known for centuries. Argan Oil naturally penetrates the hair to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand for long-term hair repair so your hair actually looks and feels healthier, silkier, and extraordinarily shiny. And it smells great too! Just smooth a little of this product through damp hair.

Macadamia Natural Oil "Deep Repair Masque" Sephora doesn't sell this product, but you can buy it on Ulta Beauty: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2211305&productId=xlsImpprod2530251&navActio...

This is an intense treatment that I use twice a week to replenish my hair's moisture. Essentially, it's a heavenly scented hair reconstructor that will penetrate and rebuild damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity. Just apply it in the shower after you shampoo and leave it on for at least 7 minutes. It works better than any hair masque I've ever used, and I really wish Sephora would sell it!

Macadamia Natural Oil "Healing Oil Treatment" Sephora doesn't sell this product, but you can buy it on Ulta Beauty:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2530249

This is a is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair. Just smooth it on to damp hair and let it dry. It makes my hair incredibly soft and it also smells wonderful.

I hope this helps you--I think summer hair products are so fun, and therefore a fantastic conversation topic! Smiley Happy

In the spring I like to straighten my hair or even just f...

In the spring I like to straighten my hair or even just flaunt my natural hair! But in the summer go NATURAL!  I bet you will be swimming and who wants to waste their time straightening or styling when you will just get wet?! Hope this helps!

Re: In the spring I like to straighten my hair or even just f...

I agree i will deffinately be wearing my hair natural in the summer!

Hi Emxoxo.  To view the newest hair products on Sephora.c...

Hi Emxoxo.  To view the newest hair products on Sephora.com,  click on Hair and then click the tab for What's New. (http://bit.ly/mbrL5g

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing