Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

What Products are the Best for a Bit Damaged Shoulder Length Blonde Hair?

Hey Everyone,

I used to have icy blonde hair and want to get back to that asap. What products work best for this and help repair damaged hair? I also want growth for my hair. I use Olaplex regularly and seen progress. 

Re: What Products are the Best for a Bit Damaged Shoulder Length Blonde Hair?

@KTMCT  I also have bleach blonde hair that is so damaged and dry and thin and lately it feels like straw. I also use Olaplex 3 I just got the Olaplex 0 I haven’t tried it yet so I’ll keep you posted if it’s good. But I also use Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g  and Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL  I don’t wash my hair a ton since it’s super dry but I try and use a mask once every other week. I also limit blow drying and straightening my hair and try and let it air dry as much as possible. I also bought a scalp massager and use that. My hairdresser said it’s good to stimulate the hair to help it grow faster. 

Hi @KTMCT!

I have super damaged hair from getting my black hair bleached and toned silver for over a year.  @GG84 (she's in the hairstyling industry so she's super knowledgable) recommended I use Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner to repair my damaged hair.  I just ordered it off their official store on Amazon and can't wait to try it!

I also like Olaplex 3 and have been using it for a few years and I use a hair oil like Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL and Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing