Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Weighed Down Hair

I love having long hair, but I hate how it weighs me down and just looks flat. I have fine fair but lots of it! What should I do?

I have the same type of hair.  I wear mine curly which ma...

I have the same type of hair.  I wear mine curly which makes it look like it is fuller.  I also use a root lifter to help lift it and take weight off of it.  Thin, fine hair can also become frizzy, so I like to use No Frizz Conditioning Spray.  Use fewer hair products on this type of hair because thin and fine hair gets weighed down easily. I will sometimes use a small amount of gel ,but typically that is it.

I have really heavy, thick hair so my hairdresser suggest...

I have really heavy, thick hair so my hairdresser suggested that I cut some long layers into it, which helped a lot.  Also, my stylist texturizes my hair (thins it with a special set of thinning shears) at least every other time I go in for a cut, if not every time.  This, too, helps to take some of the heaviness and limpness out of my hair so that I can get some natural fluff and bounce without having to overload on styling products.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

Well it sounds like you don't like your hair, so maybe yo...

Well it sounds like you don't like your hair, so maybe you should try getting it cut. Just a suggestion. But I would try putting it braids, or ponytails or some sort of up-do. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors