Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Wavy, oily hair

Hello!! I have very dry hair! in the shower it almost doesn't even move! I have blonde hair and it always gets very greasy! If I shower in the morning it'll be greasy by the time I go to bed! I also have no volume which I hate! Does anyone have any products to recommend? A new shampoo or conditioner? I just switched to using the brand "Live Clean" I would love a product that makes it more smooth, shiny, enhance my waves and volume! Any recommendations help!

Re: Wavy, oily hair

hey! i have a very similar hair texture. once a week I'll do a scalp scrub- i love the Christophe Robin Purifying Scalp Scrub with Sea Salt 8.33 oz/ 246 mL and that definitely gives me volume and gets rid of residue on my hair and scalp. but maybe daily/every time you wash your hair, get the shampoo in your scalp but don't put conditioner there. only put conditioner on your ends- that's definitely helped me keep it from getting super greasy. and also, a leave in conditioner or hair oil only on your ends might help you make it more smooth and shiny. my favorite product to make my hair more wavy and give it some moisture is DevaCurl WAVE MAKER™ Touchable Texture Whip . when my hair is damp, i scrunch this in. us blondes never get enough shine so i have a shine spray from redken that makes it look pretty- again not on the scalp! 

Re: Wavy, oily hair

My favourite brands for hair are Syoss, Matrix, Yves Rocher and Victoria Beauty..you can try them, they make my very dry hair brilliant and healthy..they also help for straightening even without other things. it helps the hair to not loose its vitamins and itself

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing